* Awesome ASteroids
* Cactus Cowboy Plants at War
* Moss
* Moss: Book II
* Ragnarock
* Rez Infinite
* Thumper
* Resident Evil 4

I still wanna get Tetris Effect and Gran Turismo 7 but I've really enjoyed what I've played thus far.

You are wonderwoman =]

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

So far I got

• Gran Turismo 7
  • Resident Evil Village
  • Moss: Book 2
  • Kayak VR Mirage
  • Rez Infinite
  • Thumper

And I preordered

• Before Your Eyes (release next week, good ratings for the PC version)
  • Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge (retail version)

Some PSVR2 games I already have for PCVR. These I can fully recommend:

• Moss: Book 1
  • Pistol Whip
  • Ragnarock

Linus is genuinely jealous of PSVR2.

Quite a few things that don't yet exist on PC yet; or do exist and are prohibitively expensive.

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 05 March 2023

I already adored Moss: Book 1, but Book 2 is sooo much better!

I expected just more content / new levels compared to Book 1, but the different weapons and skills take it to a whole new level. It's also rewarding to explore previous levels again, when you learned a new skill. And the game world seems to be around twice as big as Book 1 + its DLC.

The boss fights got bigger and better.

Conina said:

So far I got

• Gran Turismo 7
  • Resident Evil Village
  • Moss: Book 2
  • Kayak VR Mirage
  • Rez Infinite
  • Thumper

And I preordered

• Before Your Eyes (release next week, good ratings for the PC version)
  • Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge (retail version)

Some PSVR2 games I already have for PCVR. These I can fully recommend:

• Moss: Book 1
  • Pistol Whip
  • Ragnarock

Lemme know how the Kayak game goes. I want that one but need some encouragement. 

I also preordered "Before Your Eyes" so that'll be an experience

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

Linus is genuinely jealous of PSVR2.

Quite a few things that don't yet exist on PC yet; or do exist and are prohibitively expensive.

There was a post from a developer for PCVR on Reddit a couple days back. He stated that the PCVR game market is stagnating due to fragmentation, too many different hardware combinations to support. And if you don't have it working perfectly day one on all legacy hardware, then you get negative reviews straight away.

In the end the cost reward ratio for making PCVR games didn't work for them anymore. I imagine competing with free mods it's hard to put a high enough price up, reflecting the hard work that went into making the game.

So he was glad PSVR2 came along. One hardware spec and a lot of new people willing to pay for games.

Here's the original post. Lot of interesting stuff in the replies.
https://www.reddit.com/r/virtualreality/comments/11h2eeq/the_state_of_pcvr_from_a_devs_perspective/

Conina said:

I already adored Moss: Book 1, but Book 2 is sooo much better!

I expected just more content / new levels compared to Book 1, but the different weapons and skills take it to a whole new level. It's also rewarding to explore previous levels again, when you learned a new skill. And the game world seems to be around twice as big as Book 1 + its DLC.

The boss fights got bigger and better.

Moss is such an adorable game.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I'm on my second play-through in RE8, just did the Dimitrescu boss battle again last night, so awesome!

I played Before your eyes today, definitely the definition of a gimmick. But it was a nice way to tell a story. It's only 90 minutes long, not really any replay value, but also priced as such. No controller needed or used in the game, just look and blink to advance the story.

Puzzling places is still keeping me busy, a puzzle a day. 3D puzzling is tons of fun.
Playing through Moss again as well, Pistol Whip, Kayak VR, not enough time to play it all.

Some snippets of the games I'm playing currently.

Having fun with the Bayonet on my second playthrough

Puzzling places, addictive. Playing it daily next to RE8

Beautiful scale models you put together piece by piece in front or all around you. Love how by the end of the puzzle you already know where a piece should belong in the model. Very satisfying to finish a puzzle.

And I just started the last Clockwinder. Very interesting puzzle game based on the record yourself mechanic.

Harvesting the basic resource with 9 clones of myself doing the work. Great mix of dexterity and timing to set it up. Repeat until you get the throw part right and then it will keep doing it forever.

Hows motion sickness for anyone (especially if you can compare to the PSVR1)?

I couldn't do long sessions of movement based stuff on the original. I actually think that alien game from Studio London game just set of a motion sickness switch in me that took a while to go away.