By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation VR2 | OT | PC support 2024

Tagged games:

Conina said:

Got my preorder invitation, valid for three days.

Same here.

Around the Network

And I have successfully pre-ordered.
The mail was a little misleading imo.
It said my "group" started at 10. However I clicked the link (expecting to need to login or something) and it let me pre-order right away.

So why say my group started at 10.. if I could do it at 9:45? Did I break a rule or are these just "fake" times trying to keep people from swarming.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Bandorr said:

And I have successfully pre-ordered.
The mail was a little misleading imo.
It said my "group" started at 10. However I clicked the link (expecting to need to login or something) and it let me pre-order right away.

So why say my group started at 10.. if I could do it at 9:45? Did I break a rule or are these just "fake" times trying to keep people from swarming.

Probably the latter because it worked for me too (my time was 11).  

No mail from Sony, "Pre-order information will be available on PlayStation.com and PlayStation Blog as soon as it’s announced." on the website. No pre-order for me (yet)

SvennoJ said:

No mail from Sony, "Pre-order information will be available on PlayStation.com and PlayStation Blog as soon as it’s announced." on the website. No pre-order for me (yet)

Did you remember to make your animal sacrifice to Jim Ryan?  That's an important part of the procedure.

Around the Network

Preordering the Call of the Mountain Bundle didn't work for me, so I settled for the PSVR2 without the game.

Since it's only a digital code of the game and I have a lot of discounted PS Store credit, it's probably even cheaper to buy the game separately.

Lots of great games coming.

Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate and The Tale of Onogoro are looking great. Good thing VR is not only about tech demos anymore. PlayStation VR2 already have some very promising titles before launch.

Seems a lot of titles of different genres and budgets incoming for PSVR2, which is great.

Still hoping for HL Alyx!!

the-pi-guy said:

Sony is making me wanna buy a VR2 so bad.