By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ranking Arcade racing Games that I played (mostly Sega) That use Cabinet Arcade Machines

Edited my comments on R tuned ultimate racing arcade and Initial D arcade comments in OP both videos.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

Around the Network

If Mike Brown did Creative director of Forza Horizon 5 which Metacritic'd 92 , while Ralph Fulton was Creative Director of Forza Horizon 3 and 4 metacritic'd 91 and 92 respectively , that means maybe Microsoft can make a 3rd Forza Series ala Street Racing aka Fast and furious with alot of arcade elements something like Midnight Club 3 dub remix and Need for Speed Underground 2/Most Wanted, They can easily do it just need a writer shouldn't be to hard since Forza Horizon series might have multiple writers like FH5 and FH4 for instance? R tuned ultimate street racing and Inital D arcade with engaging stories and long many content and campaigns will copy and paste to op .

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

SegaHeart said:
Agente42 said:

1)Scud Racer Plus( nagoshi best game), 2)Sega Rally 2, 3)San Francisco Rush 4)Mario GP 2 and Out Run 2

Hugs another Scud Race Plus .

all reverse tracks and beginner baby track. The best version.

Agente42 said:
SegaHeart said:

Hugs another Scud Race Plus .

all reverse tracks and beginner baby track. The best version.

Super Beginner track and cat unlockable/Rocket/Bus 

SegaHeart said:

SSS Tier

-Scud Race Super Gt Plus by Sega, This driver 5 star

Initial D Arcade by Sega go 1:06 mark of the video but start 1:06 until 5 minutes mark , It's like an anime movie exchanging car leads and drifts and insulting/orcomplimenting each other.1:30 to 1:40 hit the sweet spot I squirted. I can't It's better .

R Tuned Ultimate by Sega, Fast and Furious on steroid, 2:30 mark of video that neo tokyo with lights neo under the car and on wing 2:30 to 3:00 What a sweet fast and furious japan looks like. Dream to Life.

People focus what I said on these 3 the most will add more Arcade Racers later. But yes focus on these 3 meaning quote videos and all I wrote also Go Forza Horizon Japan with deep story and cool cars like these and in design aestitics  and music espcially when you lose sad song .