By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Gruesome horror movies recommendation (shows favorite scenes)

Mosquito 1995 , Giant Mosquitos scary

Alien Space avengers retransformation

Hellraisor 1 The engineer

Deepstarsix Marine gets eaten in half

Jason goes to hell 

Evil dead 2 , fresh soul scene 

Texas Chainsaw 1974 , chainsaw dance

The hidden alien new host a dog

Carnisaur 2 torn arm, also carnisaur 1 human giving birth to dinasaur

Halloween 5 is boring but the ending was evil I would not recommend this boring movie but that ending gave me the chills

alien 3 , alien burst out dog , I would not recommend this movie though just wanted to show this scene

I have nothing better to do I put this in NSFW instead of movies btw can anyone find a movie I used to watch in between 1988 - 1992 about a slasher hockey killer and a big isolated house cant find it also looking for another movie not horror abou intro some dude looking like judge dredd in real life giving you lessons white guy then your in cartoon mode but in first person pilot mode in a mech in cartoon in intergalactic battle also between 1980's to 1995

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 December 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

I know it's December I have nothing better to do , also read the above post at the end I'm searching for 2 movies.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.