By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I’ve quickly found that the main difference between Millennials and Gen Z. Apart from Gen Z using the same three slang terms (cringe, based, and salty) all the time.
Millennials - spoiling a film is like a sin against everything sacred. This was a crime that could get you permanently banned from forums and socially ostracized.
Gen Z - cannot wait to spoil films or TV shows. It’s like a competition to who can broadcast the spoiler to the most amount of people—writing articles, social media posts, making YouTube videos, and posting the spoiler in the title.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

I like Hana Lily cute latina

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 28 July 2022

Guess which version of Hatsune Miku this is? She has my Birth stone color turqoise in her eyes, And I'm most honest Sega Saturn lover alltime.Picture far right is Sega first Real Mascot. Represents my birth animal the helpful Bunny want you to find his name.My ruling Planet is Saturn if connect the Birth month I was born and year.

One of my Nieces from Honduras the sun got her it also got me burn my face.

Guess which version of Hatsune Miku this is? She has my Birth stone color turqoise in her eyes, And I'm most honest Sega Saturn lover alltime.Picture far right is Sega first Real Mascot. Represents my birth animal the helpful Bunny want you to find his name.My ruling Planet is Saturn if connect the Birth month I was born and year.

Google searched on google images victoria Matosa fairly oddparents, and wow shes incredible shes from brazil those brazilians are amazing

Hotel Transylvania

Brzalian 

-the-pi-guy removed images, let's try keeping this thread fairly SFW please.

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 16 September 2022

Her name is kttiemilk shes the best african teen I seen

Cute baby face

-the-pi-guy removed images, let's try keeping this thread fairly SFW please.

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 16 September 2022

Around the Network

Got my studio desk in and was little scared it might be damaged by the way the packaging looked.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I got it home and unpackaged, and there was no damage.  It was well wrapped on the inside.

Only about a 3rd of the room can be seen here.  11 foot tall ceiling to give an idea on room size.

I got it unwrapped and separated all the parts, now for the fun.

Slide out tray is for an 88-key piano midi keyboard controller.

Here is the specs to give an idea on size.  Almost 7 feet wide!  Also very heavy.

Some more specs and product name for those interested.

I will be transforming the entire room into my production studio and hope to be finished by December. 

I have since pulled back the desk away from the wall and am still clearing out the room.  The acoustic sound treatment will be my main focus for August and September.  I've been experimenting with color and shape layouts for the foam and panel treatment in Minecraft where I duplicated the wall dimensions at least 30 times to compare them side by side.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

-Snip-

Nice.

Last edited by Hiku - on 31 July 2022

I also blame both side of my families uncles for not giving a damn about me or my brother to help us get better at life, not even my Dad favorite is getting help aka my brother my dad would be dissapointed that even his brothers don't help my brother. And my brother is not taking meds he's normal my dad would be rolling in his grave thinking what has become of my brother moreso than me. And a mom that doesn't wan't to be a grandma selfish.

Hiku here.

SegaHearts has received a Thread Ban upon his own request in this post.
Decided to edit out the content because it's not fair to anyone in this thread that he takes his unrelated frustrations out on people in here.

Last edited by Hiku - on 31 July 2022