By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

We need more good people in this world.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 25 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Getting a new car likely next month.

Excited - waiting between two dealerships - two different colors for the same car and same price but I'm gonna see which one will get the car for me first and which will give me more money on my trade in for my 2003 Lexus.

Basil's YouTube Channel

WHO ELSE IS WATCHING SPY X FAMILY?

Sweetest thing I've read (and watched) in quite a while.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

I am

Best anime of the season.

Basil's YouTube Channel

BasilZero said:

Getting a new car likely next month.

Excited - waiting between two dealerships - two different colors for the same car and same price but I'm gonna see which one will get the car for me first and which will give me more money on my trade in for my 2003 Lexus.

What car? And what color? Either way! Congrats! 

Around the Network
Metallox said:

That and Summertime Render are my highlights of this anime season.

axumblade said:

Thanks!

2022 Toyota Venza

One dealership offered Black interior and exterior while the other one blue exterior and grey interior.

Might go with the black on black since both me and my wife preferring that over the blue.

Basil's YouTube Channel

BasilZero said:
axumblade said:

Thanks!

2022 Toyota Venza

One dealership offered Black interior and exterior while the other one blue exterior and grey interior.

Might go with the black on black since both me and my wife preferring that over the blue.

I really like the black with black interior too. I dunno. Gray interiors can be kinda meh to me. 

I never get tired of Darkstalkers anime favorite mark 2:34:36 I cried when Donovan was hurting himself self hatred being Half Dark/half human. Till the final battle the meaning of what he truly fights for.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Hidden meaningful message that unwanted feel that wont hurt others except themselfs "i am Not immune to desire, But that desire becomes anger and that desire wants to destroy the dark. That anger wishes to destroy the humans who hate my tainted blood! there is nothing wrong with torturing myself! I am trying to kill mankind. (mind of the unwanted) in the 2:34:36 mark darkstalker anime. Because of his frustration hating hmself he needs to love himself and not let the evil thoughts overtake him.

Old man your Impulse to kill humans causes you doubt, this is the root of your self torture.Listen this doubt of yours. Is the sign of the human heart!

Looking at Donovan he never killed a human and wont he rather harmself. But it's best he stops harming himself and love himself is what the old man making donovan understand.

Donovan when he's revived, To hate oneself or love oneself, thoroughly, with humility then one can love others

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 27 May 2022