By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ignore

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 14 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

ignore.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Last one, I'm scared of being a game developer, I'm still working on my action game at home. But the consequences for making it in the Videogame business means I have to be ready to recieve backlash if I make any comment. Several studios died I could be one of them if I don't say anything that will trigger anybody. My game Is like StarFox 2.

Rise super high as an indie developer get critized the fall becomes ultra hard. I am scared but I wanna get rich. I'm irrevelant still but when I'm a lead developer I should expect the unexcpected If I do rise from the few Indie video game market.

Been watching Spy X Family.

Best anime in the season!

Now that I look at it....I've been watching a ton of anime moreso than playing games :(

Sadness.

Basil's YouTube Channel

BasilZero said:

Been watching Spy X Family.

Best anime in the season!

Now that I look at it....I've been watching a ton of anime moreso than playing games :(

Sadness.

Sounds amazing.

Around the Network

It's no surprise Microsoft knows how to speak when it comes to things involving USA. Phil Spencer did his homework when it comes to certain things. Microsoft highest CEO is Nadella. Xbox being created in USA Microsoft Billgates hiring the right people because American tech knows, Sony Highest boss is Japanese they started off in Japan they don't know what they are hiring in their qualifications except that whoever they hire makes them the most money to combat america pressure likes of Microsoft and Amazon. I feel bad for Sony I truly feel them

.Microsoft hiring checks all the boxes in their work.

Sony hiring checks specific boxes call it a day

.Nintendo hires certain CEO checks certain boxes call it a day.

It's not exactly anyones fault it's just anyone wanting a forieghn company to speak up. for many decades top chairman was Japanese  will understand little. It's noone's fault they just think the world is USA. It's not USA = the world they just dont know how hiring goes. for Japan.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 15 May 2022

Train killed a person other side of the tracks in Los Angeles, my mom was there I would cry uncontrollably if that was my mom. Noone deserves a horrible death rather death by old age over 80's year of age natural causes.My emotion is like a vagina and a cooch It gets hurt fragilely, also I hate blushing for no reason.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 18 May 2022

My favorite Video game threads are from GAmespot is System Wars section almost all system wars too much salty debates I love it, the other gaming website I like is Resetera about 2 threads I enjoy Fun with Amico they have insiders finding out AMico was a scam and the fanbase is going nuts on the Amico second resetera thread is Retro collection thread , another gaming website I like alot is Nintendo Life I enjoy the postive forums and right now they are unhappy with yesterday news , another gaming Forum I visit is Neogaf they make cool threads too. Theres more but You'll be too addicted to their crazy opinions 

Ahhh! It finally happened!

axumblade said:

Ahhh! It finally happened!

For a moment I thought it said goron lol.

Congratulations to both of you!