By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - All Nintendo First Party 10 Million Sellers (as of December 31, 2023) (+Poll) UPDATED WITH LISTS BY RELEASE YEAR & CONSOLE

How many First Party Nintendo Games will exceed 10 million at the end of Switch's Life?

<55 15 28.30%

55 0 0%

56 1 1.89%

57 0 0%

58 3 5.66%

59 2 3.77%

60 6 11.32%

61 3 5.66%

62 4 7.55%

>62 19 35.85%

Total:53

ARMS and LEGS (Sequel to ARMS) and Codename S.T.E.A.M.I.E.R. will hit 15 and 84 million respectively.

Around the Network
Torpoleon said:

@ShadowLink93 Nice! Noticed some errors though. You put 2022 for BDSP when it is actually 2021. Also, the systems listed for NSMB 2, SSBB, Galaxy & 3D Land are incorrect.

Fixed, i changed the Position of games without changing platform column.

Is the Zelda cycle only for just for Zelda games or all Nintendo games?

Updated through the end of Mar. 31, 2022.

Predictably, Arceus joins the ranks. Not a whole lot of other changes, though ACNH inches closer to passing Super Mario Bros. SSBU & BOTW continue their march to 30m and Super Mario Party continues towards 20m. Bowser's Fury should join the ranks later this year. I imagine that Switch Sports and Forgotten Land could join 10m as well too. Obviously SV will do it pretty easily. Also, Mario Party Superstars should join 10m before long as well!

Torpoleon said:

Updated through the end of Mar. 31, 2022.

Predictably, Arceus joins the ranks. Not a whole lot of other changes, though ACNH inches closer to passing Super Mario Bros. SSBU & BOTW continue their march to 30m and Super Mario Party continues towards 20m. Bowser's Fury should join the ranks later this year. I imagine that Switch Sports and Forgotten Land could join 10m as well too. Obviously SV will do it pretty easily. Also, Mario Party Superstars should join 10m before long as well!

I agree with everything except Forgotten Land, I think it can do 5+ million but 10m is too much.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I don't really see Kirby selling more than 7mil.

ShadowLink93 said:

Here is the updated top 50 and there has been alot of movement in just one quarter, the most notable being MK8D surpassing super Mario Bros and Animal Crossing Surpassing MK Wii. MK Wii has been 3rd for the last decade however it has dropped from 3rd to 5th in the space of two quarters. Mario 64 DS (11.06m) was ousted from the top 50 by Pokemon BD/SP. Switch Software is colored in purple.

Why not expand to top 100 to include all the 10 million sellers? 

Last edited by Chicho - on 19 May 2022

Splatoon 3 is the next likely candidate to join the 10m club.

Not 100 but 64 seems like a good number for Nintendo. Here's the Top 64.

Last edited by Chicho - on 21 May 2022

Chicho said:

Not 100 but 64 seems like a good number for Nintendo. Here's the Top 64.

You have Super Mario Party listed below DP even though it sold more.

Also, it looks like the final sales for Mario Party 8 were 8.85 million and Super Mario Kart was 8.76 million.