By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread | The 12th Annual Greatest Games Event

Kakadu18 said:

More hints:
#33: A certain kind of sand is very tasty for this particular creature.

#32: Ironic how the villain sealed his doom right at the start of the game by accidentally saving you.

32) Xenoblade Chronicles?

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network
UnderwaterFunktown said:
Kakadu18 said:

More hints:

#32: Ironic how the villain sealed his doom right at the start of the game by accidentally saving you.

32) Xenoblade Chronicles?

Nope.

coolbeans said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Another clue:

38. a)  This game was published in 1980, but I think it would have been appropriate to have put it in a gold box.
b) This was the first game to give credit to a developer, although the credit had to be put in a hidden room.

I'm going to guess Adventure.

correct!

38 - After a trilogy of events with one certain spiky haired protagonist in a blue suit, here comes the follow up with a new protagonist.

HINT: It's a point and click adventure.

HINT 2: It has a lot to do with law and justice.

33 - A, B and C travel in their ship D and try to survive after a crash.

HINT: The planet is called PNF-404.

32 - For the first time in the series the protagonist does not throw eggs anymore, but something else instead.

31 - Ths sci-fi racer came in two variations, one home console edition and one arcade edition.

30 - This is the beginning of a (yet unfinished) trilogy which serves as the prequel to two rather cult classic first-person shooters.

GoOnKid said:

38 - After a trilogy of events with one certain spiky haired protagonist in a blue suit, here comes the follow up with a new protagonist.

32 - For the first time in the series the protagonist does not throw eggs anymore, but something else instead.

31 - Ths sci-fi racer came in two variations, one home console edition and one arcade edition.

30 - This is the beginning of a (yet unfinished) trilogy which serves as the prequel to two rather cult classic first-person shooters.

#32: Is it a Yoshi game?

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:
GoOnKid said:

Who else throws eggs?

GoOnKid said:

38: Ace Attorney 4 or 5 I suppose. Apollo Justice or Miles Edgeworth.

31: F-Zero GX

GoOnKid said:
Kakadu18 said:

Who else throws eggs?

I have no idea.

Kakadu18 said:

More hints:

#33: Hint 2: Ugly murderous kraken.

#32: Hint 2: You're making people nervous.

#31: That guy has been cloning people for the past 500 years.

Darashiva said:
GoOnKid said:

38: Ace Attorney 4 or 5 I suppose. Apollo Justice or Miles Edgeworth.

31: F-Zero GX

38: Apollo Justice is correct!

31: Correct!

Kakadu18 said:
GoOnKid said:

Who else throws eggs?

I have no idea.

If it was Yoshi, which game could it be then?