By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread | The 12th Annual Greatest Games Event

Kakadu18 said:
Kakadu18 said:

Ok, here are my hints:
#50: TRAINS (and other stuff, gods, demons, alternate dimensions, ghosts, possesion, magic and what not)

That one's probably very hard to guess, so here's another hint:

The protagonist is known to be lazy and always oversleeps.

Now it's probably easy.

Oh, right, I forgot to already answer earlier.

Spirit Tracks.

Around the Network
Zippy6 said:
Farsala said:

#48 The main focus of this game is building a castle and getting your economy rolling. When that happens, all you need to do is kill the enemy king to win. This particular game is a little bit of an off shoot from the main franchise, but might be more popular.

In this game you can hire a bunch of mercenaries like horse archers or arabic swordsmen. They are best used for some sort of rush because they cost too much for their value.

Stronghold Crusader?

Yes, that's right!

S.Peelman said:
Kakadu18 said:

That one's probably very hard to guess, so here's another hint:

The protagonist is known to be lazy and always oversleeps.

Now it's probably easy.

Oh, right, I forgot to already answer earlier.

Spirit Tracks.

You got that right.

My first describtion kinda made it seem like a grander thing than it actually is.

mZuzek said:
Farsala said:

Hacker's Memory then.

There it is.

Cyber Sleuth was a fun game but it didn't make my list however it could argue for top 100, I never got around to playing Hacker's Memory though.

I wonder what Media.Vision has been doing lately, 3 years since their last game.

Almost forgot. My honorable mentions:

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

I have way to many Zelda games on my list, this one was even included in my first draft.

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Another Zelda game.

Dragon Quest XI S

My so far favorite Dragon Quest just barely didn't make the cut. Maybe I'll feel different about it next year.

Doom 64

My favorite of the older Doom games.

Ring Fit Adventure

Was also included in my first draft.

Hollow Knight

Also a fantastic game.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 15 November 2021

Around the Network

Well, as usual, I have a ranking of every game I've ever beaten or played enough to know how I feel about it, so this is rather easy. Just have to eliminate ineligible games and pretty much done. I've got my full list of 201 games if ever anyone wants to see that lol.

I had to jump the gun a little early tonight as I'm going to be very swamped tomorrow.

TheWalrusCaesar said:

Alright let me give a shot at this

#50 - An animated movie tie-in game I adored as a young kid at around 7-8yrs old. Has a surprisingly good sandbox mode hidden in it

Toy Story 3?

Haha dead on. I have now posted my #50. Shout out to the person who put There Is No Game 2 on their list, was my #51 lol

Some hints as to my #50

Hint 1: It will make your hands cramp.
Hint 2: The villain is immensely hilarious!
Hint 3: Probably won't be getting a sequel for another 16 years.

PAOerfulone said:

Some hints as to my #50

Hint 1: It will make your hands cramp.
Hint 2: The villain is immensely hilarious!
Hint 3: Probably won't be getting a sequel for another 16 years.

That surely is Kid Icarus: Uprising!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner!