By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread | The 12th Annual Greatest Games Event

My #50 can be a repetitive game, but the more you play the more rewarding. The entire goal of the game is too have fun playing doing the same thing over and over in order to get better.

Around the Network
Machina said:
Farsala said:

My #50 can be a repetitive game, but the more you play the more rewarding. The entire goal of the game is too have fun playing doing the same thing over and over in order to get better.

Sounds like an MMO - WoW?

No, but there is online multiplayer and is a kind of RPG.

Farsala said:

It's probably something else, but your description meets many games, including Project Zomboid.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Farsala said:

Grinder Simulator

Well, well, well. There it is again.

Let's begin then, with the first game.

#50: This game as rushed to release, which sadly caused much planned content to be cut or left unfinished, especially near the end-game. Fans however, made many mods, which restored much of this content.

Around the Network
Farsala said:

Minecraft? Though not sure about the multiplayer aspect.

Alright, lets do this, lets get this started with the hints and the guessing and the lists and whatnot. I love lists. 

My hints are gonna be very easy tho. 

50.- Leeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins

49.- This game's kind of underwhelming 3rd act almost completely erases the amazing 2nd act it had. 

48.- Nintendo introduced fantastic characters in this game that later decided to never use again. 

Shout out to the raccoon for doing this whole event and to my mom for always believing in me. 

Jpcc86 said:

Alright, lets do this, lets get this started with the hints and the guessing and the lists and whatnot. I love lists. 

49.- This game's kind of underwhelming 3rd act almost completely erases the amazing 2nd act it had. 

48.- Nintendo introduced fantastic characters in this game that later decided to never use again. 

Shout out to the raccoon for doing this whole event and to my mom for always believing in me. 

50: World of Warcraft lol

48: Star Fox Adventures?

Ok, here are my hints:
#50: TRAINS (and other stuff, gods, demons, alternate dimensions, ghosts, possesion, magic and what not)
#49: you jump alot, all the time, nonstop (you could guess the franchise maybe)
#48: blocks (guess that's an easy one)

S.Peelman said:
Jpcc86 said:

50: World of Warcraft lol

48: Star Fox Adventures?

50.- You are obviously correct!

49.- Good guess, but nope, entirely different game.