By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 12th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

Why am I feeling you've created the same thread just 3 months ago

Regardless, I'm in

Around the Network

Yeah, I'll join as always.

Yeah I’ll join, sounds fun. Although do I PM u my list before the rankdown leading til Dec. 31 or once they’re all ranked?

I intend to participate... but I generally get lazy halfway through. I'll try not to. Cool when people try to do something to engage the community.

I'm in. Will be my first time.

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:

Why am I feeling you've created the same thread just 3 months ago

Regardless, I'm in

Yeah no joke, it was only a couple days ago that I realized it was already time for this and I couldn't believe it. Thankfully I wasn't too late.

TheWalrusCaesar said:

Yeah I’ll join, sounds fun. Although do I PM u my list before the rankdown leading til Dec. 31 or once they’re all ranked?

Ideally PM me the list as soon as you finish it, but update it daily in the public post. That helps me get the list into the spreadsheet asap, but knowing myself, I'll leave it all to do in the first two weeks of January anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

Kakadu18 said:

I'm in. Will be my first time.

Welcome!

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Count me in.

This party is getting CRAZY. Let's rock!

I'm in.

ARamdomGamer said:

This party is getting CRAZY. Let's rock!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHoGXWZ6Sn4

Also, I'm in.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Count me in!