By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What Sony first-party title do you think will come to PC after Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

What Sony first-party title do you think will come to PC after Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Demon's Souls Remake 1 3.85%

Astro's Playroom 1 3.85%

Ghost of Tsushima 9 34.62%

The Last of Us: Part II 4 15.38%

Uncharted 1-3 Collection 6 23.08%

Shadow of the Colossus 1 3.85%

Bloodborne 1 3.85%

Destruction AllStars 0 0%

Total:23
SKMBlake said:

No way Spider-man, Miles Morales (which includes a remaster of the first game) is one of the best selling game of the console, and we'll get a sequel in 2023, so that's a definit no, at least not before the PS6 is released

Uncharted 4 and God of War made sense, they were 1 game made for selling PS4 consoles, and did their time.
We got a free 60fps patch for GoW and a PS5 remaster soon for U4, but Uncharted is over as a serie.

Ghost of Tsushima had a Director's cut on PS5, so that's also a no.

So I would say Infamous Second Son or Bloodborne, unless they're working on a Bloodborne remake

I'm surprised how quickly we got both Spider-Man games on PC! It'll have been just 2 years from Miles Morales and Sackboy releases before being ported to PC.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

It is not about 'system selling software' but 'your information,new psn accounts software'

I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. But it will. I still believe Sony is building up to a launcher. They want that 100% PC revenue. 

We are going to have had at least 5 PlayStation ports to PC this year.

God of War (2018)
Spider-Man Remastered
Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection

Still time for Returnal or The Last of Us Part I to make 2022.

I didn't expect there to be a 5th one to get ported this year. That's quite an increase compared to 2020 and 2021 and 2023 will probably have as many as this year will have if not more so it's a great time to be a PC gamer software wise.

gtotheunit91 said:
SKMBlake said:

No way Spider-man, Miles Morales (which includes a remaster of the first game) is one of the best selling game of the console, and we'll get a sequel in 2023, so that's a definit no, at least not before the PS6 is released

Uncharted 4 and God of War made sense, they were 1 game made for selling PS4 consoles, and did their time.
We got a free 60fps patch for GoW and a PS5 remaster soon for U4, but Uncharted is over as a serie.

Ghost of Tsushima had a Director's cut on PS5, so that's also a no.

So I would say Infamous Second Son or Bloodborne, unless they're working on a Bloodborne remake

I'm surprised how quickly we got both Spider-Man games on PC! It'll have been just 2 years from Miles Morales and Sackboy releases before being ported to PC.

Yep, me too

Around the Network

Wow, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.....I was thinking R&C (2016) would've made the cut, but it looks like Sony is primarily interested in PS5 releases to port. TLOU Part 2 might be the last remaining exception.

Nvidia leak continues to win!

I wouldn't be surprised if Demon's Souls and Ghost of Tsushima release this year, then after that, we're down to the likes of GT7, Horizon Forbidden West, then GoW: Ragnarök for the remaining PS5 exclusives not to be ported to PC. Maaaaaaaaaybe Astro's Playroom for like $20, and of course you would need a DualSense controller, but, highly unlikely lol. Dreams having never been ported to PC was a massive missed opportunity. 

I wouldn't say no to Ghost of Tsushima.

with the resent tv series release.... I think "The last of Us" port for pc makes sense.

JRPGfan said:

with the resent tv series release.... I think "The last of Us" port for pc makes sense.

It released on PC at the end of March lol in a horrible state I might add. 

It's good now, but it took like 100GB worth of updates altogether to get it fixed. 

I should probably adjust the poll lol

-Adonis- said:

I wouldn't say no to Ghost of Tsushima.

I'm personally expecting either Ghost of Tsushima or Demon's Souls Remake to be announced next. 

Whether it's the launch version or the Director's Cut of GoT, I'm not so sure.