By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OLED Switch - Closing poll, thank you for participating - Christmas week (Week 12 was 1.083M)

Did you enjoy this thread?

Lots of fun 4 80.00%

Nice 1 20.00%

Too nerdy 0 0%

Tedious 0 0%

Total:5

Down 10%

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
siebensus4 said:

The Mario Party Superstars release week will be the upcoming week 4 of Switch OLED model.

Thanks.

If week 4 includes Mario Party, then I'll say 650-700k.  I figure they will include a decent sized shipment of hardware to go with it.

BF week is going to be insane easily best week for the switch YoY

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Let's say 550k for now. Might rethink after Japan numbers.

Edit. Seems like it won't be even close seeing Japan numbers. More like 400k.

Last edited by Matsku - on 05 November 2021

Down 31% from last week in Japan. So if applied globally (it won't work out that way) it would be 346k.

I predict it'll be more around 400k.

Around the Network

550-600

If we look at the numbers of Japan, Nintendo obviously hasn't shipped any new SKUs for the Mario Party release. But still it could be different in the US or Europe.

Switch has been adjusted down by 30k, most of which from Week 3. OLED weeks are now as follows:

Week 1 - 861k
Week 2 - 383k
Week 3 - 481k
Week 4 - 422k

First November week should be bigger again. Going with 450-500k, expecting closer to 500k. Should edge closer to the eventual 1mil+ weeks from here on out.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 08 November 2021

I'm going with 400-450k, but it feels like reading tea leaves at this point. Who knows which week will get a surprise bigger shipment?