By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OLED Switch - Closing poll, thank you for participating - Christmas week (Week 12 was 1.083M)

Did you enjoy this thread?

Lots of fun 4 80.00%

Nice 1 20.00%

Too nerdy 0 0%

Tedious 0 0%

Total:5

I've a feeling there will be some more stock, but it will still be relatively limited due to Nintendo wanting to wait for shipments until November.

Around the Network

I think it'll drop even more. Week 4 is where it'll go up again.

I think it will drop again slightly. 350k-400k.

300-350K for the next one, I guess around 330K Supply is the issue, otherwise numbers would be higher.

In Japan it sold more again in week 3, so my prediction of it dropping further worldwide might turn out wrong.

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:

In Japan it sold more again in week 3, so my prediction of it dropping further worldwide might turn out wrong.

Yeah if it's similar in other regions we could be looking at about 570k for week 3. Though other regions might not be the same.

Zippy6 said:
Kakadu18 said:

Yeah if it's similar in other regions we could be looking at about 570k for week 3. Though other regions might not be the same.

I'm going with 450-500k. Japan's numbers tend to fluctuate alot more than in other regions.

Will try 350-400 this time around, though it's quite possible it can do more than 400k based on Japan results

As Japan sales are back up to over 100k I'm going with 450k-500k and let's say around 500k.

I was one of the 2 that got last week right with 350-400K. I do think there will be a bounce back this week so I'm going with 450-500K.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish