By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OLED Switch - Closing poll, thank you for participating - Christmas week (Week 12 was 1.083M)

Did you enjoy this thread?

Lots of fun 4 80.00%

Nice 1 20.00%

Too nerdy 0 0%

Tedious 0 0%

Total:5
padib said:

Dang, it's 2M below holiday 2020. I went for 1.4M but it was 1.314M for the week ending the 18th. Updating OP and poll.

For the week ending Dec 25th this year, I will go with 9.5M, last year was 1.158M, I will low-ball this week learning from my last mistakes.

I haven't run any numbers for Christmas week, but I'd guess sales will be down around 10% year-on-year. There is one more day before Christmas day than there was last year.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

@Kakadu18, @Zippy6, @trunkswd, @Doctor_MG, @Bofferbrauer2, @derpysquirtle64, @Matsku, @kenjab, @kirby007, @siebensus4, @The_Liquid_Laser, @ShadowLink93, @s.Peelman

Thank you all for participating in this thread. I am a few weeks late on the final update, but I wanted to do it late better than not closing the thread. There have been major adjustments in my personal life which have made it hard for me to add any more work, but I still wanted to thank you all for making this thread fun for me and for all of you.

Hopefully given the fun I've had, I may run another such thread in the future, let me know your opinions in the final poll.

Thanks for everyone else who posted in the thread
@MDMAlliance, @SKMBlake, @xMetroid, @Shadow1980, @Dulfite, @Kristof81, @Amnesia, @bubblegamer, @jenpol, @Jumpin, @Slownenberg, @Imthelegend, @SegaHeart, @ironmanDX, @Apkopf,

Thanks for making this thread. It was fun and the OP with all the polls is a nice little piece of history.

Kakadu18 said:

Thanks for making this thread. It was fun and the OP with all the polls is a nice little piece of history.

It was my pleasure Kakadu! :)