By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Anime Songs Thread

Sword Art Online 2 - Opening 3 , It's Ignite it's addicting

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

DarkStalkers OVA - Escape from the Labrinth, Favorite uplifting quote "To hate oneself or love oneself, thoroughly, with humility then one can love others" this beautiful song and quote broke me at 0:00 mark. He's saying you should love yourself then you can love others. Donovan used to hate himself and hated other people but that changed.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 27 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

(Serial Experiments Lain OP)

For the upcoming Sonic Origins game, Sonic Anime OVA - Look a Like, favorite mark is 0:14 I melted.

Around the Network

Initial D second stage sound files - Uneasy, this song hurt too much when AE86 (Main character) lost in a race for the first time and AE86 died. but in later seasons AE86 comes back EMotional 0:26 mark broke me want forza japan to have a deep story mode and use sad song similiar to this song in Forza horizon japan.