By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Rap/Hiphop with Intense Instruments thread

Around the Network

TheTitaniumNub said:

TheTitaniumNub said:

I love both of these 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

A tribe called quest - lyrics to go, like it beat

Ying Yang Twins - Naggin , Beat is amazing 0:15 mark I melt

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Mass Hysteria - Professional Joints, amazing

That Nigga Daz - Dont stop keep going Unreleased , diss on Da dogg pound hate it but the instruments are super fire wow .

Black Moon Sean Price - High Times , like this song alot

Currency TIny Desk - Home Concert, hear entire song it's amazing

Sam Sneed feat Dr dre - U better recognize , the flow is amazing unreleased.

Sam sneed - Street scholars feat Drauma the instruments evil

Around the Network

Outkast - Unhappy, song is fire

A life in da day of Benjamin Andre , love the lyrics

Outkast - War , 0:58 mark is fire

Outkast - Hey ya, Classic amazing

Outkast - Roses Dirty, 5 out of 5

Outkast -WHeelz of Steel , I melted from 0:22 mark

Outkast - Jazzy Belles, 1:30 mark of the disc table turning with tempo is amazing

SegaHeart said:

A life in da day of Benjamin Andre , love the lyrics

We neeed more people than just Thetitiamnub and me , I quote this song becuase This entire song is actually 100/10 yes a broke the rating the instrumentals were like something a demon would make not from the beginning but somewhere in the middle until the song finished the lyrics were true and I rather hear this entire song , Life of Benjamin Andre. 1:16 mark song of satan

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 May 2022

2Pac - Troublesome 92 (intro) evil Dialogue from hell frustration to kill a cop that ruins african lives entire 1 minute scary, Hear this twitter song , It's 1 minute 

2Pac - Out of Bail Original, Fire

Xzibit - Hey Now, 0:47 mark favorite

Biggie Smalls - Juicy 2:16 mark shout out throughout that song he has love for both Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo.

A tribe called Quest - Kids featuring Andre 3000 love this song

LL cool j - Hey lover , 1:03 tempo love song melted me

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 May 2022