By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted October (Results are up!)

1. Halo Infinite (PC)
2. Forza Horizon 5 (PC)
3. Back 4 Blood (PC)
4. Guardians of the Galaxy (PC)
5. Overwatch 2 (PC)

Around the Network

1. Age of Empires IV (PC)
2. Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (PC)
3. Final Fantasy XVI (PS5)
4. Metroid Dread (NS)
5. Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 2 (PS5)

1. Bayonetta 3 (NS)

2. BOTW Sequel (NS)

3. Metroid Dread (NS)

4. Kirby and the Forgotten Land (NS)

5. Splatoon 3 (NS)

Nice strong finish for Metroid Dread.
Will be interesting to see the ripple effects of last week's Nintendo Direct on this month's vote.

Glad to have helped push Superstars to the top 10 in its final month. Hope its great!

Around the Network

Yay! Another month where every platform had a game in the top 10.

Good finich for Metroid Dread but, who will take the first spot next month? Will it be SMT V or will people prefer Zelda more? DOn't forget to tune in next month to find out!

Thanks for your work, axum.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

axumblade said:
JEMC said:

Yay! Another month where every platform had a game in the top 10.

Good finich for Metroid Dread but, who will take the first spot next month? Will it be SMT V or will people prefer Zelda more? DOn't forget to tune in next month to find out!

Thanks for your work, axum.

I'm actually curious myself on that one. I was shocked SMT managed to inch ahead of Legend of Zelda this past month but now there's a lot of lists that are no longer voting for Metroid Dread. So we'll see. 

Also, fun fact, if I didn't start giving the top 5 in the Most Anticipated Games thread a vote, Age of Empires wouldn't have made it to the top 10. 

And that would have been a shame. I doubt PC gamers will have another game in the top 10 for a while.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

axumblade said:
JEMC said:

And that would have been a shame. I doubt PC gamers will have another game in the top 10 for a while.

The only games that come to mind that can do it are Starfield, Elden Ring, and Diablo IV. I think Elden Ring has made it there before. Starfield is exclusive to Xbox but people might think it'd be better on PC. And Diablo IV really just depends on if Blizzard manage to restore faith to their audience. 

Yeah, Elden Ring has a chance, but I'd say that the Playstation version is more likely to make it rather than the one for PC. Starfield is more likely, but first we have to get some video, preferably real gameplay, of it because so far we've only seen some concept arts.

Diablo IV is, in my opinion, unliley to make it. The last releases from Blizzard have been quite lackluster and, with all the sh!tstorm they're having now, I'm not sure the people at the helm of the studio know what they're doing. But Diablo always has a chance.

Bayonetta 3 should hopefully get a boost next month as the Direct showing it off came after a lot of people had already voted in September. Kirby already seems to be making its mark in the October thread.