By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22
BYEBYENYJ-IND2ATL-NO2
DEN-DAL2NE-CAR1MIN-BAL2CLE-CIN2
BUF-JAX1HOU-MIA1LV-NYG1LAC-PHI1
GB-KC1ARI-SF2TEN-LAR2CHI-PIT2

Around the Network

Aaron is being investigated now for not wearing a mask at the Halloween party and interviews. He made it seem like the league knew he wasn't vaccinated so why didn't the league enforce him earlier on to wear one. Something isn't adding up.

Yeah. Aaron is trying to muddy up his narrative as much as possible because he knows the NFL is going to come down on hard on his ass. He broke so many covid protocols knowingly.
Not only is he blatantly lying, but he's actually showing me a side of him I've never seen before... that is, he's a fucking idiot.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Damn ... Browns finally look like the team they should have been.

OBJ was an effing curse for realz

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Here are some stats for the Jags against the Bills

Josh Allen recovered a fumble. Josh Allen got an INT. Josh Allen sacked Josh Allen

Shaunodon said:

damn it. Already beat me to it

Ok, I give up lol. The NFL was drunk last week, and it's still drunk now.

Angelus said:

Ok, I give up lol. The NFL was drunk last week, and it's still drunk now.

How?

Bills are trash eh. Falcons did the Falcons thing.