By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22
Shaunodon said:

I thought I might regret missing MNF if it was close. I'm glad I did, because I'd be incredibly frustrated watching that just to see the Giants blow another game with a late offside penalty.

It was kind of funny to hear the announcers clearly state that the Chiefs got Ximines to jump offsides just before the ball was being snapped, only to then announce the interception so excitedly as if anything good that happened for the Giants on the play wasn't going to come back because of the offsides.  A penalty that they had already acknowledged in real time as it occurred.  Followed by the, "Oh no, there's a flag!", as if anyone who watches football regularly doesn't know that when a defender gets caught offsides it's basically a free play for the offense. 

Around the Network
BYEBYENYJ-IND2ATL-NO1
DEN-DAL2NE-CAR1MIN-BAL2CLE-CIN2
BUF-JAX1HOU-MIA2LV-NYG1LAC-PHI1
GB-KC1ARI-SF1TEN-LAR2CHI-PIT2

Tough picks this week.

Dear lord the brutality of this tweet.

Shaunodon said:

Dear lord the brutality of this tweet.

I used to love when baseball season ended back when ESPN was all I had for sports coverage. Now that I can follow my teams more closely and don't even need ESPN, I kinda forgot baseball even exists.

Anyways, I'll take the Colts for Thursday night.

BYEBYENYJ-IND2ATL-NO2
GB-KC2ARI-SF1TEN-LAR2CHI-PIT2

Around the Network

Could you switch my Green Bay pick to Kansas City please.

Wow, I did a lot better than I thought it did!

BYE BYE NYJ-IND 2 ATL-NO 2
DEN-DAL 2 NE-CAR 1 MIN-BAL 2 CLE-CIN 2
BUF-JAX 1 HOU-MIA 2 LV-NYG 1 LAC-PHI 1
GB-KC 1 ARI-SF 2 TEN-LAR 2 CHI-PIT 2
Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 06 November 2021

I’ll take Indy tomorrow, please.

RolStoppable said:
BYEBYENYJ-IND2ATL-NO2
GB-KC1ARI-SF1TEN-LAR2CHI-PIT2

I cannot ever recall a week where so many favored teams lost to the underdog.

So many teams I don't believe in anymore.

Credit to the winner this week (I think Shaun), I specifically remember looking at his picks last week and telling myself that this guy's either has big balls, or is a complete idiot.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I see a lot of KC picks. I guess many are not fooled by GB's defense, and see right through them. But Aaron is the great equalizer. It really makes you wonder how great Mahomes truly is.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson