By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

BYEBYEBYEDEN-CLE2
CAR-NYG1NYJ-NE2KC-TEN1WAS-GB2
ATL-MIA1CIN-BAL2DET-LAR2PHI-LV2
HOU-ARI2CHI-TB2IND-SF2NO-SEA2

Around the Network

I'll take the Browns tonight. Yay, I remembered!

Ugh I’ll pick my Broncos again.

If they can’t beat Cleveland with as many injuries as they have, they need to get rid of the coaching staff and bench Teddy.

LudicrousSpeed said:

Ugh I’ll pick my Broncos again.

If they can’t beat Cleveland with as many injuries as they have, they need to get rid of the coaching staff and bench Teddy.

To think I could have been first place this week had I not changed two games before kickoff

Let me wisen people up about the Browns running game depth so they don't make the mistake of thinking a crappy DEN team can beat them again. The one and only position that I don't sweat over if it faces injuries in the Browns offense is the half back position... because the Browns have this one dude named D Ernest who ran all over teams last year as a third string. He may be a third string but he always plays as if he's a starter when his number is called. The Browns also have a hybrid half back and wide receiver named Felton who can also pick up the slack if Chubb and Hunt go down.

If you guys want to pick against the Browns, do it when Baker comes back because that bastard is only as good as our offensive line. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because apparently he has had a torn muscle and a fractured bone in his should since week 2, but I just can't give him excuses anymore.

I don't know if Rol said it in jest when he said the Browns are frauds, but I was not joking when I responded that they were indeed frauds. The Browns biggest problem -not related to the laundry list of injuries- is the defensive coordinator, Joe Woods. He is the ghost of Browns past personified, haunting Browns fans and tormenting them to tears. He is the reason the Browns won't make the playoffs this year. I can't be bothered to find the video, but someone breaks down just how bad Joe Woods is at utilizing the defensive pieces the Browns have which causes dozens of miscommunications and busted up plays where a guy is wide open for a 70 yard TD.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Not surprised Denver got ran on, their run D has been getting worse and worse as their inside linebacker injuries have piled up. They had practice squad guys out there last night and it showed.

LudicrousSpeed said:

Not surprised Denver got ran on, their run D has been getting worse and worse as their inside linebacker injuries have piled up. They had practice squad guys out there last night and it showed.

not to make light of those injuries but the Browns were out 5 offensive players including the two starting runbacks.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Don't forget it's national tight ends day!

tHe ReFs DoNt CaLl PeNaLtIeS fOr ThE bRoWnS jUsT lIkE aNy OtHeR tEam

fun fact. The guy in the video is that annoying PS3 fan from 2006 of anyone remembers

hatmoza said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

not to make light of those injuries but the Browns were out 5 offensive players including the two starting runbacks.

Of course, every team is dealing with injuries. But having practice squad guys at ILB killed their run D last night and the last few weeks.