By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

Sam Darnold benched for the dude who used to QB for the XFL

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Damn. Looks like Mahomes was concussed as he took that knee to the chin as he was sacked fumbled.

I hate seeing players getting hurt

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I feel so bad for Tua. He puts his heart out there in the field every time he plays, and always ends up short

Lions score in first three minutes, and are able to carry their heavy balls of steel for the successful onside kick! This is just amazing football

Was not expecting Titans to win. Wow.

OMFG the Lions faked a punt! WTF! who is this team? They do not want to let Stafford on the field haha

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Was not expecting Titans to win. Wow.

The Titans are hot. KC defense sucks. Mahomes is playing like shit. I'm really not surprised.

I'm also a KC hater so it brings joy to my black heart when they lose.

Stale meme but I support the cause.

Shaunodon said:

Can I have context?

google got me far enough to know Jackson is Mahomes brother but then I gave up.

hatmoza said:
Shaunodon said:

Can I have context?

google got me far enough to know Jackson is Mahomes brother but then I gave up.

Yikes looks like bad week for me. Hopefully my other picks come through to save some grace.