By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

I watched all of it. More exciting than I expected, because both teams were equally trash. Some teams just don't want to win and Giants found about every way they could lose the game.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

NobleTeam360's change of mind made the game cease to be a hero pick opportunity, so it became just an ordinary toss-up. No idea if that makes the formerly heroes-to-be feel any better about having wasted their pick on the Giants.

The only real benefactor here is the hero pick statistic because now the game doesn't count against it.

I was literally in the process of turning toward my computer to see if I was eligible for a hero pick, just before the flag came in for offsides. All they had to do was nothing on the last play. Glad I have one less thing to be pissed about though...

RIP Roger Brown one of the best defensive lineman of all times and one of the greatest Detroit Lions of all time. He should be in the Hall of Fame 78 career sacks in a ten year career six time pro bowl appearances and two all pro selections. Plus he got seven sacks against Bart Star in the 1962 Thanksgiving game.

NYG-WAS2NE-NYJ1DEN-JAX1BUF-MIA1
SF-PHI2LAR-IND1LV-PIT2CIN-CHI2
HOU-CLE2NO-CAR1MIN-ARI2ATL-TB2
TEN-SEA2DAL-LAC2KC-BAL1DET-GB2

thank god. Most of the games I want to watch are at 9pm here in Dubai. I won't walk into work like a zombie this week with 2am games

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

This slate of games makes me nervous. It looks too easy to pick, on paper. There's bound to be some week 2 shenanigans here.

NYG-WAS 2 NE-NYJ 1 DEN-JAX 1 BUF-MIA 1
SF-PHI 1 LAR-IND 1 LV-PIT 2 CIN-CHI 1
HOU-CLE 2 NO-CAR 2 MIN-ARI 2 ATL-TB 2
TEN-SEA 2 DAL-LAC 2 KC-BAL 1 DET-GB 2

Made a couple of changes

Last edited by Angelus - on 19 September 2021

I’ll format these later, forgot about picks

WFT
Steelers
Browns
Broncos
Saints
49ers
Rams
Bills
Patriots
Bears
Bucs
Cardinals
Seahawks
Cowboys
Ravens
Packers

2-0 for my 49ers to start the year going back home, but unfortunately it’ll be a very tough home stretch with the Packers, Seahawks, and Cardinals before our bye week. These next 3 are going to be a real test to see what our chances are this season.

So the Cowboys make the game-winning FG from 58 and the Vikings miss the game-winning FG from 35.

And now the Seahawks game is coming down to the wire.
Some of these picks feel like they might as well be coin-flips!