By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

Man, we had a bunch of really good games this week that came right down to the last possession.
Very rare to see the Chiefs cough one up like that.

Around the Network

Damn, already missed a week only two weeks into the season. RIP.

LudicrousSpeed said:

12-3 week so far. Stupid Seahawks. Certainly didn’t see Pittsburgh losing to Las Vegas or the Saints getting curb stomped, either.

I was hopeful for the Steelers before the game coming off their upset win over Buffalo last week.  But I wasn't surprised at the outcome once I saw that by the 4th quarter, Najee Harris had only been given the ball 9 times (he finished the game with 10 carries total!).  The play-calling is atrocious.  The whole reason they spent a first round draft choice on a RB, was so that Big Ben wouldn't have to throw the ball 40+ times per game and then defenses would have to respect the Steelers ground game.  Yet, 2 games into the season, it's the same horrible game management as last year, despite having a new OC.  Harris got 10 carries to Ben's 40 pass attempts.  The O-line may be a patch work group that isn't opening many holes, but 10 handoffs to your prized halfback is not even trying.

Well, the 1st half was a pretty close game; 2nd half has been all Packers.

Even though I would like to give it to Tom Brady the best performance of week two was Derrick Henry his 182 rushing yards and three rushing touchdowns was the main reason the Titans won over the Seahawks plus he also caught six passes for 55 yards.

Around the Network

CAR-HOU1IND-TEN2ATL-NYG1LAC-KC2
CIN-PIT2CHI-CLE2BAL-DET1NO-NE1
ARI-JAX1WAS-BUF2NYJ-DEN2MIA-LV2
SEA-MIN1TB-LAR1GB-SF1PHI-DAL2

Chris Hu said:

Even though I would like to give it to Tom Brady the best performance of week two was Derrick Henry his 182 rushing yards and three rushing touchdowns was the main reason the Titans won over the Seahawks plus he also caught six passes for 55 yards.

How about Aaron Jones Packers?  He gave me 41+ in fantasy.  1 rushing TD and 3 passing TDs?  Got Lockett on my second auto pick fantasy team and man he is racking up points despite loss.

CAR-HOU1IND-TEN2ATL-NYG2LAC-KC2
CIN-PIT2CHI-CLE2BAL-DET1NO-NE2
SEA-MIN1TB-LAR2GB-SF2PHI-DAL2

I'll have the Panthers on Thursday

CAR-HOU1IND-TEN2ATL-NYG1LAC-KC2
CIN-PIT1CHI-CLE2BAL-DET1NO-NE2
SEA-MIN1TB-LAR1GB-SF2PHI-DAL2