By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

Please Aaron Rodgers, Please. Come to Cleveland next season. I swear you can win a championship with the Browns (healthy) offensive line. The Browns GM will move heaven and earth to bring you whatever receivers and offensive weapons you want. Without signing Baker, they have the budget.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Please Aaron Rodgers, Please. Come to Cleveland next season. I swear you can win a championship with the Browns (healthy) offensive line. The Browns GM will move heaven and earth to bring you whatever receivers and offensive weapons you want. Without signing Baker, they have the budget.

How was your date with Rol?

Always forget to do picks at some point around the damn holidays. Just take whatever I’m not too late for lol

SF-TEN1CLE-GB2IND-ARI1NYG-PHI2
LAR-MIN2BUF-NE2TB-CAR1JAX-NYJ2
DET-ATL2LAC-HOU1BAL-CIN2CHI-SEA1
PIT-KC2DEN-LV1WAS-DAL2MIA-NO1

Farsala said:
hatmoza said:

How was your date with Rol?

Had rol responded, I could have seriously made it happen. I was being genuine.  All he had to do was buy the flight ticket. My brother who lives and works in Chicago has connections, and my sister in Cleveland has connections. I'm not exaggerating when I say either of them could get me tickets.

In hindsight, it would have failed due to the omicron situation.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

oh, we would stay at my bros condo in chi town so no hotels needed. Although rol would have to sit through a 3 hour drive to Lambeau Field. Perfect time for me to pick his Australian brain!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

My risks didn't pay off this week, so it's settled that I won't make the top 5 this year. Both the Jets and Lions kept their games close, but neither team could get the job done.

Shocking that the Chargers lost to the Texans, but this in combination with a Steelers loss would keep the AFC playoff race wide open all the way down to the Browns.

It's crazy for the Browns.

the Browns have the Steelers and Bengals remaining

KC is city has the the Steelers and Bengals remaining

If both the Browns and KC win out against Steelers  and Bengals, Browns win the division.

I've given up on the Browns, but next week, they will FINALLY be a complete and healthy team, and as long as they keep the ball out of Baker's hands when the run game is working, they can easily win out. I don't care if they do anymore, but it's a real possible scenario. With their defense in the playoffs, they could be the team no one wants to play.

The Steeler's offense is an embarrassment to this league

Whoever is throwing snowballs in Seattle stadium at the Bears players in the endzone... I hope you are caught and fined.

Fucking asshole people.

RolStoppable said:

My risks didn't pay off this week, so it's settled that I won't make the top 5 this year. Both the Jets and Lions kept their games close, but neither team could get the job done.

Shocking that the Chargers lost to the Texans, but this in combination with a Steelers loss would keep the AFC playoff race wide open all the way down to the Browns.

Same. One of my worst weeks when it comes to picking wildcard risky games. I didn't think Bears and Texans were the right risks this week.

PHI-WAS1LAR-BAL1TB-NYJ1MIA-TEN2
JAX-NE2LV-IND2KC-CIN1NYG-CHI2
ATL-BUF2HOU-SF2DEN-LAC2CAR-NO1
DET-SEA2ARI-DAL2MIN-GB2CLE-PIT2