By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22
jason1637 said:

#1 seed in the AFC baby..

by default, I usually root for NE when my team is out of playoff conversations.

So congratulations. I'm NE all the way.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
PAOerfulone said:

You don’t know these stupid fucks (49ers) like I do. They always find a way to blow it against the Seahawks.

Garopollo looks like Tom Brady one snap, then like 2019 Winston some other snaps. I just cannot form an opinion on him. I'm watching this game and I'm thinking, how are the 49ers losing to this anemic offense? The seahawks are broken yet the 49ers are currently losing to them.

Oh I can’t freaking stand him!

That inconsistency is what drives me fucking insane!! I’d rather he be consistently bad so that we can move on to Trey Lance already! At many points I kept thinking “Where the Hell is Trey Lance?!?” He may be a raw rookie, but I trust him more than Garopollo at this point.

Our special teams and defense didn’t help either. All those fumbles and penalties (Because that’s what Russell Wilson needs - More opportunities to score!!) 
Just a freaking choke job all around because it was the freaking Seahawks, and the 49ers always find a way to lose to the Seahawks despite having the much better roster!

Playing Garopollo over Lance makes a lot more sense. I feel like 49ers fans forget he took ya'll to the SB 2 years ago.

Our Defense and Running game got us to the Super Bowl.

You could swap out Garappolo for any other starting QB at the time, and they’d still  make the Super Bowl.

Hell, if it was even a slightly above average QB, like Cousins, Foles, Stafford, or Jalen Hurtz they win that Super Bowl!

Since then, he’s been asked to do more and the results have been average at best!

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 05 December 2021

jason1637 said:

Man, there's nothing like December football. Everyone is on their A-game trying to clinch a playoff spot.

The Vikings told you to hold their collective beers.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

Our Defense and Running game got us to the Super Bowl.

You could swap out Garappolo for any other starting QB at the time, and they’d still  make the Super Bowl.

Hell, if it was even a slightly above average QB, like Cousins, Foles, Stafford, or Jalen Hurtz they win that Super Bowl!

Since then, he’s been asked to do more and the results have been average at best!

I mean he threw for almost 70% competition rate that year. When he was asked to step up and be that guy he excelled at it (besides the SB). Ya'll have a an above average QB with a really good ceiling. Trey Lance is un experienced. Let him sit and learn the year.. Tbh ya'll shouldn't have drafted a QB this year. Could have built a franchise around Garappolo.

I wanna see Denver pull off an upset! Go Broncos!

Tonight is just another example of why Teddy B is a pile of flaming garbage.

He must have dirt on Fangio. That's the only explanation. At his worst times, Lock was not this painfully average to below average.

I can't just have both Steelers and the 49ers win now can I, because that would be sinful.

AFC North might be open, but none of those teams will make the super bowl at this rate.

PAOerfulone said:
RolStoppable said:

4. 49ers vs. Seahawks: I guess some people still aren't ready to write off the Seahawks, but they have been so dysfunctional on offense and nowhere near as good on defense as they need to be to win games. Sure, this is a divisional game, but the 49ers have got their act together while there doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel for the Seahawks. This is a lost season for them.

You don’t know these stupid fucks (49ers) like I do. They always find a way to blow it against the Seahawks.

LMAO, well said.

Only you and me knew the true 49ers.