By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Super Wild Card Weekend - Bengals, Bills, Bucs, 49ers, Chiefs, Rams Advance - Prediction League Results

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 10.00%

Buffalo Bills 2 10.00%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 5.00%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 35.00%

Green Bay Packers 3 15.00%

Los Angeles Rams 1 5.00%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 15.00%

Other (NFC) 1 5.00%

Total:20

Jags and Lions won. How?

Texans didn't though. Good ol' Houston curse.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Jags and Lions won. How?

Texans didn't though. Good ol' Houston curse.

Wentz = Baker. They hold their teams back.

Aaron Rodgers is the glue that's holding the Packers together. He literally elevates that team. I just can't put my finger on it, but watching the Packers this season, something is off with them. Maybe Rol can key us in.

Steelers just won. Again, I cannot stress how badly the odds were not favoring them three weeks ago to make the playoffs. Literally everything that was supposed to happen, happened for them. That's some fucking destiny shit right there.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

considering the new situation if the raiders chargers decided to cheat the system and knee themselves into a tie, would their 9-7-1's get a tie breaker over the Steelers 9-7-1 ?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

The Jaguars only went out and did it. What a time for them to have their moment. Big Ben wants one more round.

hatmoza said:

considering the new situation if the raiders chargers decided to cheat the system and knee themselves into a tie, would their 9-7-1's get a tie breaker over the Steelers 9-7-1 ?

Yes, the Chargers and Raiders will get in if their game ends in a tie. The Steelers needed a win on their own, a Colts loss and no tie in the Chargers vs. Raiders game.

On a sidenote, the Ravens needed a win on their own, a Colts loss, a Dolphins loss and a Chargers loss. Their playoff path was a lot more unlikely than the Steelers' and since the Dolphins won, the Ravens would have been done for even if they had won against the Steelers.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

BANG BANG NINER GANG!!!!!!!

I didn't watch the Packers game, but from the stats it looks like the defense took a day off, because even with Rodgers playing in the first half, Green Bay trailed at the half. Love played for the entire second half and was decent enough for the most part (Packers had the lead in the final quarter), but then ended the game on a low note with back to back interceptions that helped to seal Detroit's win.

I probably should have taken a couple of risks more with my picks in week 18, because the 49ers, Seahawks and Dolphins winning wasn't that farfetched. What's left for me to do is go with the mathematical odds for the concluding toss-up game of the season where the Raiders host the Chargers, so...

I switch my pick to the Las Vegas Raiders.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Had this convo is a friend earlier. Who do ya'll think was better at their peak. 2011 Drew Brees or 2020 Aaron Rodgers?

LOL at "Steelers clinch playoff berth".

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

So much was riding on that Chargers-Raiders game! Wow!