By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

Donald just made that guard look like a tackle bag.

Around the Network

C'mon Rams!

Rams did it. I was soured after that face mask td.

Wishing Burrow the best. Hoping to see him win it all one day.

RolStoppable said:

ANNOUNCEMENT - Playoff Winner

Farsala wins our playoff tournament. Congratulations!

The predictions were:

Farsala: Rams by 10
Rol: Bengals by 4

You woud've had the exact score if the Bengals didn't suddenly forget about Kupp on the final drive.

Underwhelming end to a great Super Bowl. For all you could say about the huge talent deficit and Cincinatti's terrible o-line, it was really poor coaching on the final two drives that cost them.

More importantly though, seeing as a I snuck out a win for the bracket prediction, it's the second year in a row I managed to win two of the three contests. At least I have something to feel good about.

Around the Network

Pretty good game. Glad people like Donald, OBJ and Stafford got a ring.

What a year for Matthew Stafford. Just goes to show how trash an organization the Lions are to not be able to make a team around him after so many years.

Good game. I thought the 'holding' at the end of the game was a bad call. But oh well.

Until that last drive, the Rams offense looked truly terrible without OBJ in the game. Crazy how important he became to that team in such a short time.

Anyway, as far as Super Bowls go, you can't really ask for much more than this. Close, hard fought game. Great half time show. Refs mostly stayed out of it. Good stuff.

Angelus said:

Until that last drive, the Rams offense looked truly terrible without OBJ in the game. Crazy how important he became to that team in such a short time.

Anyway, as far as Super Bowls go, you can't really ask for much more than this. Close, hard fought game. Great half time show. Refs mostly stayed out of it. Good stuff.

He had to step up after woods got injured and he did. Also think the playcalling was sus all game. Besides the first few minutes the Bengals were stopping every run and mcvay kepy calling run plays on crucial downs.