By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

Is this the last we've seen of Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams in a Packers uniform?

Around the Network

Well I'm knocked out of the playoff prediction league. It was fun playing. Will be rooting for Chiefs like usual. Was only one to vote for them in poll to win super bowl before playoffs. Fuck the other teams.

Wow. After easily moving down the field and scoring a TD on the opening drive, the Packers score 3 for the entire rest of the game.

I honestly thought the 49ers had no chance in this game.

That Bengals Titans game was a snore fest. I came out of it knowing two things. Ryan Tanehil sucks, and the the Bengal's offense melts against a decent pass rush.

Now the GB and SF game was a battle of defense, my goodness 49er's D can legitimately win a SB, a guaranteed SB if they had a better QB

At least this week was better than that Steelers playoff game. What a boring offense.

While I'm upset for Aaron Rodgers, The likelihood of him coming to Cleveland has increased by like 10 % !!!

EDIT:

Wait am I eliminated!?

Last edited by hatmoza - on 23 January 2022

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

So both #1 seeds are out. Just like that.

Perhaps that bye week is more of a curse than a blessing.

Around the Network

I wasn't able to watch much more than one quarter of the Packers game. I napped off during the second and woke up during the middle of it, saw the score of 7-3 and called it quits for the night. I knew I wasn't able to sit through this anymore, went to bed knowing that the outcome was up in the air after seeing the Packers offense flatline after the first drive already.

While it isn't shocking to wake up to a Packers loss, it's still surprising. This year's team had a better defense that did its job more often than not, and the offense usually came through despite commonly falling into a slump during games. Apparently a special teams blunder did the Packers in which is fitting because that was this year's clear weakness. It was so bad so often during the regular season that there was a good chance that this could decide a close playoff game.

Still, I am most disappointed in the Packers' offense because that's the part the team should be able to rely on. Regardless of who suits up for the Packers next season, there's confidence to be had in the head coach and his staff even if the worst case scenario plays out and there has to be a rebuild on offense. As a Packers fan I am used to see the franchise fall short in the postseason; they've rarely reached the Super Bowl despite plenty of years where the pieces would have been good enough to get there.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

The 2007 Giants beat the Cowboys, Packers, and Bucs to go the super bowl 👀

Bucs looking like shit right now. If they don't make some changes for second half quick they are done.

Not looking good for the Buccaneers. Chiefs better win their game tonight or else I guess I'll have to root for the Bengals, I sure as heck have no interest in a Cali vs Cali, 49ers vs Rams super bowl.

Oh my God…