By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

BYEBYEDAL-NO1NYG-MIA2
IND-HOU2MIN-DET1PHI-NYJ1ARI-CHI1
LAC-CIN1TB-ATL1JAX-LAR2WAS-LV2
BAL-PIT1SF-SEA2DEN-KC2NE-BUF2

Around the Network

BYEBYEDAL-NO1NYG-MIA2
IND-HOU1MIN-DET1PHI-NYJ1ARI-CHI1
LAC-CIN2TB-ATL1JAX-LAR2WAS-LV2
BAL-PIT1SF-SEA1DEN-KC2NE-BUF2

Farsala said:

BYEBYEDAL-NO1NYG-MIA2
BAL-PIT1SF-SEA2DEN-KC2NE-BUF2

Just realized I picked the Texans, tired mistake.

I am definitely picking the Colts.

BYEBYEDAL-NO1NYG-MIA2
IND-HOU1MIN-DET1PHI-NYJ2ARI-CHI1
LAC-CIN2TB-ATL1JAX-LAR2WAS-LV1
BAL-PIT1SF-SEA1DEN-KC2NE-BUF1

BYEBYEDAL-NO1NYG-MIA2
IND-HOU1MIN-DET1PHI-NYJ2ARI-CHI1

Around the Network
BYEBYEDAL-NO1NYG-MIA2
LAC-CIN2TB-ATL1JAX-LAR2WAS-LV2

Yup, this really is a filler week. NobleTeam360's set of picks is still missing, but there's a very clear picture in week 13 with only one game being considered a toss-up and that's MNF's Patriots vs. Bills showdown. Nine games have unanimous picks for the designated favorite, so that leaves only four other games. These are:

1. Eagles vs. Jets: Philadelphia will start Minshew at QB, but that's probably not going to be much of a downgrade from Hurts in a run-first offense. Plus on the other side we have the Jets who aren't good on either offense or defense.

2. Chargers vs. Bengals: I am rather surprised by the lack of faith in the Chargers, but I suppose they earned it with their consistent inconsistency whereas the Bengals are through a brief slump of theirs and now back to winning.

3. Football Team vs. Raiders: This is the most unpredictable game of the week as anything could happen. How long can Heinicke really play at a clean level? Also, the Football Team was under a lot of pressure after their 2-6 start, but now at 5-6 with a lot of divisional games left they aren't obligated to win in Las Vegas. The Raiders, however, absolutely need to win this game because they are in a hotly contested AFC West.

4. 49ers vs. Seahawks: I guess some people still aren't ready to write off the Seahawks, but they have been so dysfunctional on offense and nowhere near as good on defense as they need to be to win games. Sure, this is a divisional game, but the 49ers have got their act together while there doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel for the Seahawks. This is a lost season for them.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:

2. Chargers vs. Bengals: I am rather surprised by the lack of faith in the Chargers, but I suppose they earned it with their consistent inconsistency whereas the Bengals are through a brief slump of theirs and now back to winning.

They are frauds. They played the AFC north so I watched them a lot this season. Outside of the stud QB and smart HC, there's nothing special about them.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Tom Brady is just a TD machine, I love watching him play. If deserves MVP this year.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Gardner Minshew threw a TD. I feel like it's 2019