By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

So Tom Brady's 700th TD (including playoffs) is in overtime to Breshad Perriman (only reception in game) while destroying the Bills' season just as they were getting hopeful. The most Tom Brady thing ever.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:

So Tom Brady's 700th TD (including playoffs) is in overtime to Breshad Perriman (only reception in game) while destroying the Bills' season just as they were getting hopeful. The most Tom Brady thing ever.

That's insane.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Aaron Rodgers is so good man. That was a great game. Justin Fields is going to be special once he gets a hang of the NFL.

I'm one game away from a perfect prediction.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

Aaron Rodgers is so good man. That was a great game. Justin Fields is going to be special once he gets a hang of the NFL.

I'm one game away from a perfect prediction.

The Cowboys have laid eggs in Washington before when they were at full strength, so the health of their roster was meaningless to me.

And good for you that you are heading for a perfect week, if the Cardinals come through.

Haven't bothered to look at everyone else's picks, but I figured it will be a strong week for everyone, with a lot of us having our best week so far.

Well, there goes Hatmoza's perfect week.

Around the Network
KC-LAC1LV-CLE2NE-IND2DAL-NYG1
HOU-JAX1TEN-PIT1NYJ-MIA2WAS-PHI2
ARI-DET1CAR-BUF2CIN-DEN1ATL-SF2
SEA-LAR2GB-BAL1NO-TB2MIN-CHI1

PAOerfulone said:

Well, there goes Hatmoza's perfect week.

RolStoppable said:
KC-LAC1LV-CLE2NE-IND1DAL-NYG1
HOU-JAX2TEN-PIT1NYJ-MIA2WAS-PHI2

Might switch a few picks before deadlines as I'm keeping an eye on JAX dumpster fire. I dunno if these players are even motivated to play due to that slimy Urban Meyer. The dude is having an epic meltdown. And personally, he makes my skin crawl.

Also keeping an eye on the Browns and Rams covid situations. Key players are included on those covid lists. The Raiders might be able to go into Cleveland and snatch this one. I'm wondering if the Seahawks can do the same to the Rams. It feels like Russel is getting his groove back.

KC-LAC 1 LV-CLE 1 NE-IND 1 DAL-NYG 1
HOU-JAX 1 TEN-PIT 1 NYJ-MIA 2 WAS-PHI 1
ARI-DET 1 CAR-BUF 2 CIN-DEN 1 ATL-SF 2
SEA-LAR 2 GB-BAL 1 NO-TB 2 MIN-CHI 1

Edit: I'm changing my pick for the Raiders-Browns to a Raiders win, since damn near half the Browns' roster is on the Covid list.

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 15 December 2021

KC-LAC1LV-CLE2NE-IND1DAL-NYG1
HOU-JAX2TEN-PIT1NYJ-MIA2WAS-PHI1