By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

I'm so happy for the Lions. Thank god for NFL Redzone for sticking to that game through the Goff walk off TD drive. Gave me chills.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

OBJ is regularly getting TDs with Mathew Stafford's Rams. This is proof that the Browns head coach does not know how to scheme for or use WRs. Something is very wrong with the Browns offense and I want it nipped.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

How can you not be happy for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAg-O0TbCA

RolStoppable said:

4. 49ers vs. Seahawks: I guess some people still aren't ready to write off the Seahawks, but they have been so dysfunctional on offense and nowhere near as good on defense as they need to be to win games. Sure, this is a divisional game, but the 49ers have got their act together while there doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel for the Seahawks. This is a lost season for them.

You don’t know these stupid fucks (49ers) like I do. They always find a way to blow it against the Seahawks.

PAOerfulone said:
RolStoppable said:

4. 49ers vs. Seahawks: I guess some people still aren't ready to write off the Seahawks, but they have been so dysfunctional on offense and nowhere near as good on defense as they need to be to win games. Sure, this is a divisional game, but the 49ers have got their act together while there doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel for the Seahawks. This is a lost season for them.

You don’t know these stupid fucks (49ers) like I do. They always find a way to blow it against the Seahawks.

Garopollo looks like Tom Brady one snap, then like 2019 Winston some other snaps. I just cannot form an opinion on him. I'm watching this game and I'm thinking, how are the 49ers losing to this anemic offense? The seahawks are broken yet the 49ers are currently losing to them.

Around the Network

Ravens going for two... Ravens have balls.

Ravens miss it

In hindsight. Dumb call. But ... balls

EDIT- Ravens scored a TD in the last seconds of the game against Steelers. the extra point would have tied the game and sent the game in over time. Ravens go for to and the win and Lamar misses a wide open pass.

Last edited by hatmoza - on 05 December 2021

Man, there's nothing like December football. Everyone is on their A-game trying to clinch a playoff spot.

#1 seed in the AFC baby..

This has have to been the best week of football.

The SEA SF was exciting
The Lions win melted my heart
I rooted for the Shitsburgh Steelers so the AFC North division can stay open, and they won
Bu the number one reason this week was so much is that the Browns didn't play