By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

Goddamnit, Jimmy! That was barely even 1 snap!

Where’s Trey?!?

Around the Network

Can't we go through ONE fucking game without someone getting injured?!?

I fear Browns not capitalizing on the amazing drive before the half ended will haunt them.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I fear Browns not capitalizing on the amazing drive before the half ended will haunt them.

The curse of being a Browns fans is that you can see the plays that will ultimately lead to the Browns defeat hours before the game is over.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I have to agree with Michael Strahan that with five sacks against the Titans linebacker Chandler Jones had the most impressive performance in week one.

Around the Network

Well, this week sure sucked for me.

Man Stafford easily beat the Bears on the Rams team. I am very surprised. He couldn't do much on the Lions.

Could I change my MNF pick to the Raiders, please?

RolStoppable said:
Shaunodon said:

Could I change my MNF pick to the Raiders, please?

Sure. I suppose you are banking on another week 1 oddity to happen.

Week 1 oddity? The Bills, Josh Allen in particular, are overhyped. The NFL pre-game analysts all said they thought it'd be a close game yet they all still picked the Bills. People just have a bizarre fascination with them and Josh Allen for whatever reason, so they get more credit than they really should. They were mostly crap against the Ravens, but Lamar scored more points for them than his own team so they snuck through those playoffs.

Steelers were worse than I thought they'd be on offense, but their defense is just as dominant as I'd expect. If their offense can somehow mold into something at least average, they're probably the only AFC team with a good chance to challenge Kansas City.

Ravens have picked up some big injuries lately and the Raiders are unpredictable with decent talent all-around. Gut feeling still likes the Ravens more, but it's close enough that I'm shocked no one else is picking the Raiders, and I assumed you were trying to encourage hero picks.

That Green Bay was a complete dumpster fire and Texans weren't are the real oddities of week 1 for me.

The Packers getting their ass beat like that was definitely the biggest surprise. Granted, I may have underestimated the Saints to some degree going into the season, but damn...

Everything else kinda makes sense to me.