By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22
hatmoza said:

The Brown legitimately almost Brown'd that game. Fucking frauds

To be fair, the whole AFC are frauds at this point. Outside the Chiefs I don't trust anyone, and I barely trust them too.

Around the Network

CBS is hilarious. But damn. I didn't know his injuries were so bad.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Shaunodon said:
hatmoza said:

The Brown legitimately almost Brown'd that game. Fucking frauds

To be fair, the whole AFC are frauds at this point. Outside the Chiefs I don't trust anyone, and I barely trust them too.

You are correct sir. They are only able to dunk on the Raiders.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Man. Damn Brady looks so comfortable in that pocket. So smooth. He also rushed for a first downs twice!

Two of the best TDs of the season within minutes of eachother. One technical perfection, the other ridiculous arm talent:

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

I got two picks wrong so far. Pretty shocking that the Football Team cratered that hard, considering how much visiting NFC East teams tended to struggle in Washington over the years. Falcons vs. Panthers was a matchup of two teams that aren't good and for me it was a simple matter of not trusting the Falcons because of how often they messed up in such games.

Hopefully this week we'll have late Sunday games, including SNF, that boost the prediction league's records. You know we all need it.

Dallas' top offensive weapons came off injury. I was shocked to see people pick WAS honestly.

Bills are making this interesting.

I hate the 49ers

Ok I still hate you 49er's, but thank you for coming through

Fucking 49ers. They're gonna send me to an early grave!