Other (NFC) 1 5.88%

Total:17
BYENE-ATL1NO-PHI1MIA-NYJ2
WAS-CAR2IND-BUF2DET-CLE2SF-JAX1
HOU-TEN2GB-MIN2BAL-CHI1CIN-LV1
ARI-SEA2DAL-KC2PIT-LAC2NYG-TB

Tampa on MNF please.

Around the Network

Changed my mind on the Ravens-Bears game. I'll have the Bears instead.

BYENE-ATLNO-PHI2MIA-NYJ1
HOU-TEN2GB-MIN1BAL-CHI1CIN-LV1
ARI-SEA2DAL-KC2PIT-LAC2NYG-TB2

RolStoppable said:

BYENE-ATL1NO-PHI2MIA-NYJ1
HOU-TEN2GB-MIN1BAL-CHI2CIN-LV1
ARI-SEA1DAL-KC2PIT-LAC1NYG-TB2

I change my pick to the Eagles even though it Hurts.

Saints are without Kamara, but with Siemian at QB. He played above average the last two games, but there's a reason why he doesn't get a starting job, so he's due to regress. The Eagles are also due to win at home for once.

I also change my pick to the Bears for the sake of making a hero pick. A good time for that with a couple of key offensive players being ruled out for the Ravens. Still, Baltimore's defense could make this game tough for the Bears offense.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Mandalore76 said:
hatmoza said:

I missed the NE game. Battling the flu for the last few days. Which is a shame cuz that was an easy pick. NE is that good.

New England is good, yes.  But, the Falcons are more so horrifically bad, specifically on offense.

The Falcons make history again in predictably hilarious and sad fashion

"The Falcons are the first team since the 2009 Texans to have 3 players throw an interception in the same game...  The last team to have 3 QBs throw an interception in a game was the 2000 Chargers... By the time Feleipe Franks threw his interception you just sort of had to laugh at how inept the offense was, but it’s sort of crushing that even in garbage time this team could not avoid turning the ball over. Atlanta has now thrown seven interceptions in their past two games.

...it’s astonishing that the Falcons have only put up three points the past two weeks and have gotten shut out for the first time at home since 1988. Think about how many bad Falcons teams have played since then without equaling that..."

I watched parts of the game here and then, and yeah, the Falcons are just awful.  Even when A.J. Terrell intercepted Mac Jones late in the 3rd Quarter and returned it all the way to mid field, the Falcons offense stalled at the Patriots 16 yard line while failing to convert on 3rd & 1, and 4th & 1 on predictable handoffs up the middle (in a game where they had 40 total rushing yards).  The game was only 13-0 at the time.  The Falcons defense actually only yielded 19 points to the Patriots offense (1 TD, 4 FG's), while the Falcons offense gave up a Pick-6 while turning over the ball 4 times.

this is the kinda insight stuff I love from teams I don't follow.

I appreciate this

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

49ers are in superbowl form again

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Number 1 in the AFC East baby!

BYENE-ATL1NO-PHI2MIA-NYJ1
HOU-TEN2GB-MIN1BAL-CHI2CIN-LV1
ARI-SEA2DAL-KC2PIT-LAC1NYG-TB2

Another change for me, this time Seattle over Arizona. It's do or die for the Seahawks while the Cardinals are content to give Murray extra time to heal.

The Packers defense disappointed today. Couldn't haul in any interceptions despite good opportunities, especially the one two minutes before the end of the game which would have changed the outcome. It was classic Green Bay today with an offense that got things going and a defense that didn't do much.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

Stupid Bears have to ruin everything. Titans and Bills confirm themselves to be overrated. The Football Team has clawed its way back into the playoff discussion.

RolStoppable said:

Stupid Bears have to ruin everything. Titans and Bills confirm themselves to be overrated. The Football Team has clawed its way back into the playoff discussion.

Ravens always find a way to win those scrappy games.