By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22
Shaunodon said:

Bucs get flagged into hell all night; Godwin gets away with one slight pushoff. "BrAdY sAvEd By ReFs"
Cause Amari Cooper never pushed off once right.

Bit sloppy but exciting game to kickoff the season. Cowboys showed some of their talent, hopefully they live up to it.

Preach it.

At this point, and I don't throw this word around casually, they are haters, haters at a point of no return. How can you not acknowledge Brady's greatness, accomplishments? Even if you don't like him?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

That was simply the best opener I ever watched. Dak ... looks incredible. I have no more doubts about him. Ezekiel is carrying on with below average performance. He got away with highway robbery with what he was paid.

Cowboys might be legit playoff team. I may have come into this season wrong about them.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Was a much closer game than I expected. The Bucs defense is really quite poor in the secondary. When they don't actually get to the QB, which was the case for much of last night, they're getting picked apart.

DAL-TBLOLJAX-HOU2LAC-WAS2SEA-IND2
NYJ-CAR2MIN-CIN1ARI-TEN2SF-DET1
PIT-BUF2PHI-ATL2CLE-KC2GB-NO1
DEN-NYG1MIA-NE2CHI-LAR2BAL-LV1

Shaunodon said:

Bucs get flagged into hell all night; Godwin gets away with one slight pushoff. "BrAdY sAvEd By ReFs"

Bit sloppy but exciting game to kickoff the season. Cowboys showed some of their talent, hopefully they live up to it.

Yeah, cause shoving a guy to the ground is totally "slight". 

He also got away with a clear-as-day intentional grounding before that.

Around the Network
KManX89 said:
Shaunodon said:

Yeah, cause shoving a guy to the ground is totally "slight". 

He also got away with a clear-as-day intentional grounding before that.

If you consider that 'shoving', I think you're following the wrong 'football' here.

DAL-TB2JAX-HOU1LAC-WAS1SEA-IND1
NYJ-CAR2MIN-CIN2ARI-TEN1SF-DET1

DAL-TB2JAX-HOU2LAC-WAS2SEA-IND1

DAL-TB1JAX-HOU1LAC-WAS1SEA-IND1
PIT-BUF2PHI-ATL1CLE-KC2GB-NO1
DEN-NYG1MIA-NE1CHI-LAR2BAL-LV1