By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Your favorite 3D Sonic Game

Sonic Adventure 1 0 0%

Sonic Adventure 2 1 33.33%

Sonic Heroes 0 0%

Sonic 06 1 33.33%

Sonic Unleashed 1 33.33%

Sonic Colors 0 0%

Sonic Generations 0 0%

Sonic lost world 0 0%

Sonic boom 0 0%

Sonic Forces 0 0%

Total:3

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

I don't know if that'll happen, but it'd be nice if they did, especially if the movie's final battle features "Open Your Heart" or "Live and Learn". :)

CaptainExplosion said:
dx11332sega said:

I don't know if that'll happen, but it'd be nice if they did, especially if the movie's final battle features "Open Your Heart" or "Live and Learn". :)

In Super Sonic Form :)

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:
CaptainExplosion said:

In Super Sonic Form :)

One of the only things I was disappointed about the movie; As Robotnik was defeated he didn't shout "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!!!!!".

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

Aww, I thought this was official. But it's nice to know it exists. :)

dx11332sega said:

Well that sucks, but could be worse. At least they're still get a remaster of one of Sonic's best outings.

Am I the only one who wants to see a spin-off focused on Dr. Robotnik with Robotnik as the main player character?

Super monkey ball inspired. sort of.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1338520/Bouncy_Cat/