By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Which is your Favorite Streets of Rage game?

Streets of Rage 1 1 16.67%

Streets of Rage 2 2 33.33%

Streets of Rage 3 0 0%

Streets of Rage 4 3 50.00%

Total:6
shikamaru317 said:

So they're gonna port these games to modern consoles? Wish they'd do the same for Virtual On Cyber Troopers. :(

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
shikamaru317 said:

So they're gonna port these games to modern consoles? Wish they'd do the same for Virtual On Cyber Troopers. :(

A new VO came out in 2017 for PS4. I have it. They did put Mars and another arcade version on 360 which might be playable on XSX

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

CaptainExplosion said:
dx11332sega said:

Wish we'd get a sequel to such a fantastic Sonic game. I can't imagine they've been able to do much because of the pandemic.

Definitely .

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Leynos said:
CaptainExplosion said:

A new VO came out in 2017 for PS4. I have it. They did put Mars and another arcade version on 360 which might be playable on XSX

I Played the Launch Demo in 2017 Old Video of My Fei Yen 

I also played Degenki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition also Sega Game, back in 2017.

Around the Network

dx11332sega said:
Leynos said:

I Played the Launch Demo in 2017 Old Video of My Fei Yen 

I also played Degenki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition also Sega Game, back in 2017.

I knew about the 2017 Virtual On, I just wish it was on Switch.

dx11332sega said:

Was I in time? Missed the anniversary here :(
BTW best Sonic is CD

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
dx11332sega said:

Was I in time? Missed the anniversary here :(
BTW best Sonic is CD

I don't know if I can say it's the best, but it did have one of the best ever Sonic songs. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZDauGd4A50

I liked the Genesis but was always a bigger Nintendo / SNES fan as a kid in the 90s.

Ironically, my fav games from SEGA and their studios are all from when they went 3rd party post-Dreamcast. Monkey Ball 1+2 and F-Zero GX by Amusement Vision are some of my fav GameCube games, and I loved having access to both the current 3D Sonic and classic 2D Sonic games of the time with Sonic Mega Collection and Sonic Adventure 1+2 enhanced editions all on one console.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.