By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Your favorite 3D Sonic Game

Sonic Adventure 1 3 17.65%

Sonic Adventure 2 5 29.41%

Sonic Heroes 1 5.88%

Sonic 06 1 5.88%

Sonic Unleashed 1 5.88%

Sonic Colors 2 11.76%

Sonic Generations 3 17.65%

Sonic lost world 0 0%

Sonic boom 1 5.88%

Sonic Forces 0 0%

Total:17

The only thing I loved about Sonic 06 was the Music and true ending even though dumb Elise was like fire is beautiful I'm like ??? and her desicion rather the world get destroyed to know she wants to see sonic but she rethinks her desicision again. going to the past to kill Ibliss will redo history of her meeting Sonic. But the rest of the story was terrible.until the true ending. Also glitchiest game ever .

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

I was up on Sega Discord and this pop.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Also this ending, where blaze dies in the Silver the hedgehog timeline but gets sent to another timeline the Sonic Rush series timeline. Blaze dies on Sonic 06

Some Sega dreamcast games still being made today in 2022

This Cream the Rabbit speedrun is too adorable , please watch it the music goes pow wow with sound effects cream the rabbit jump and homing attack makes