By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Your favorite 3D Sonic Game

Sonic Adventure 1 3 17.65%

Sonic Adventure 2 5 29.41%

Sonic Heroes 1 5.88%

Sonic 06 1 5.88%

Sonic Unleashed 1 5.88%

Sonic Colors 2 11.76%

Sonic Generations 3 17.65%

Sonic lost world 0 0%

Sonic boom 1 5.88%

Sonic Forces 0 0%

Total:17
KLAMarine said:

Hey! What about that Sonic Frontiers?

I've been not focused about Sonic sometime , but will update you on it , here's someother stuff I found

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Got this from a website 2 days ago That's all for now.

Sonic Frontiers was teased during a Sonic the Hedgehog "Direct" called Sonic Central, and was properly revealed at The Game Awards 2021. Once fans got a glimpse of the in-engine footage, many were quick to liken it to Breath of the Wild, ecstatic at the idea of a similar Sonic game. However, with the way Sonic Frontiers refers to itself as "open-zone" rather than "open-world," there's a chance it may run closer with Super Mario Odyssey.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

SegaHeart said:

Got this from a website 2 days ago That's all for now.

Sonic Frontiers was teased during a Sonic the Hedgehog "Direct" called Sonic Central, and was properly revealed at The Game Awards 2021. Once fans got a glimpse of the in-engine footage, many were quick to liken it to Breath of the Wild, ecstatic at the idea of a similar Sonic game. However, with the way Sonic Frontiers refers to itself as "open-zone" rather than "open-world," there's a chance it may run closer with Super Mario Odyssey.

Thinking it'll be a open-level type game. That's what I'd do.

Only Sega has that type of art. for this series and he's back to Sega again . Ryuta Ueda Artist and Kazuki Designer

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 07 January 2022

Around the Network

Fuck it.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 20 January 2022

I checked Resetera , they kinda anger me but Even though Sega Saturn in me likes Microsoft , Xbox fans are obseessed with Sega , I remember back 5th generation Sega Saturn trashed Playstation calling it Plaything and saying Sega Saturn is king of 3D and Trashing N64 calling it Pretendo and shooting a rifle blowing an N64 to pieces those times still get me turnt good . Even though I like Playstation and Nintendo now but I'm leaning towards Xbox more since the making of Dreamcast had Microsoft help with Windows CE. I know I lean to Microsoft more but I wish Microsoft fans would stop that idea of buying Sega . 

0:20 mark Sega Saturn you nasty for that video below

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 20 January 2022

Now for something positive out goes the acquisition talks

In Shenmue Anime , Also I'm still not back in hiphop thread , Just wanted to add one meaningful song in Rap thread.