By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Your favorite 3D Sonic Game

Sonic Adventure 1 3 17.65%

Sonic Adventure 2 5 29.41%

Sonic Heroes 1 5.88%

Sonic 06 1 5.88%

Sonic Unleashed 1 5.88%

Sonic Colors 2 11.76%

Sonic Generations 3 17.65%

Sonic lost world 0 0%

Sonic boom 1 5.88%

Sonic Forces 0 0%

Total:17

What's your favorite 3D ?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

New poll what's your favorite 3D sonic game? For me I have hard time picking Sonic adventure 2 and Sonic unleashed daytime stages though night time stages hurt game because of werehog but , If you're a respected top speedrunner Sonic Unleashed was truly addicting in 3D daytime stages and I loved Sonic Adventure 2., Sonic Adventure 2 Final Rush go to 1:00 mark of video

Sonic Unleashed empire City act 1 go to 0:23 mark of the video glitch traffic 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

For Modern sonic speedrunners heres modern sonic generations speedrun eye candy

These I also like if you like these other games vote them in the poll too? I didnt put sonic heroes bingo highway nor mansion they're both long

Sonic heroes glitches in the sky

Sonic colors part 3d/2d still great :)

I'm playing VanQuish for the umpteenth time. I swear I do 2 playthroughs of this game every few months. Not uncommon for me in PG games. I would have every game announced at the TGA's canceled if it meant VanQuish 2 could exist. I'd take it over ZOE3. Even over the Omega Boost Remake, I want. VanQuish is not a cover shooter. It's a full-on Platinum action game when you play it like one. I would also love for SEGA to remaster Binary Domain on consoles. That deserves a sequel as well.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

I'm playing VanQuish for the umpteenth time. I swear I do 2 playthroughs of this game every few months. Not uncommon for me in PG games. I would have every game announced at the TGA's canceled if it meant VanQuish 2 could exist. I'd take it over ZOE3. Even over the Omega Boost Remake, I want. VanQuish is not a cover shooter. It's a full-on Platinum action game when you play it like one. I would also love for SEGA to remaster Binary Domain on consoles. That deserves a sequel as well.

The final fight in vanquish was super cool Gameplay too good 4:00 mark quick and nice

Which version of Sega was meaner ? Sega Genesis or Sega Saturn or Sega Dreamcast ? I going with Sega Saturn , their commercials were vicious thinking deep, Pretendo and shooting an N64 with a actual gun destroyin N64 to pieces and Plaything were they dropped playstation about 6 stories high and made playstation into a baby , But that's all history now I'm Sure Sega Saturn had to do that since Genesis started it with Genesis does what Nintendon't commercials were very mean. The current Sega is a kind hearted Sega and loves all . Including Nintendo and Sony ,Sega had a different mindset back then XD

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 07 January 2022

I'm a fan of these 2 Sega Characters art style in 2010's and no second picture is not condemned by Sega