By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Which is your Favorite Streets of Rage game?

Streets of Rage 1 1 16.67%

Streets of Rage 2 2 33.33%

Streets of Rage 3 0 0%

Streets of Rage 4 3 50.00%

Total:6
dx11332sega said:
Kakadu18 said:

The original Phantasy Star hasn't aged well.

Many of those franchises that Genesis is launching with on NSO are long dead and obscure.
That's why many people brush them of as trash, like they do with anything that doesn't hold up graphically or that they don't recognise.

Super mario bros 3 on NES doesn't hold up graphically neither , and people are asking for more SNES games already or GB games . Castlevania Bloodlines and Contra hard corps is launching in NSO those are mega hits , I don't understand where the unwarranted hate for Genesis? those 2 games are not in the Sega Genesis collection on Switch.

It's probably a loud minority anyway. No need to be bothered by those people.

Around the Network

3 days ago but here it is ,Sega's Ikebukuto Arcades is being revived in new location , link below.

https://www.destructoid.com/sega-ikebukuro-return-reopen-new-building-japan-arcade/

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Last Poll Sonic 3 and Knuckles won , new Poll What's your favorite Streets of Rage

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I know I'm in the minority but I like Streets of Rage 1 the most. I don't know, it must be nostalgia. That first level alone is a time capsule for me. And I love the special move where your buddies come in a police car and shoot a bazooka.

You know what Sega classic franchise deserves to get its own revival? Vectorman. I have very fond memories of playing that on the Sonic Gems Collection.

Around the Network

Love this art

Sega Dreamcast Controllers Prototype revealed today

House of the Dead Remake incoming

Make sure to pick up football manager 2022 on Xbox Series , PC , Mobile amd Football Manager 2022 Touch version on Switch all November 9th 

Off topic:

I'm taking my time to reclaim this as my world record again , link is in speedrun.com though they don't include arcades here that's a different website my name is in purple I could do the other stages or improve this time but I'm busy with other content in my youtube. like fighting games and other racing games etc.