By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Which is your Favorite Streets of Rage game?

Streets of Rage 1 1 16.67%

Streets of Rage 2 2 33.33%

Streets of Rage 3 0 0%

Streets of Rage 4 3 50.00%

Total:6

Sega is having a sale.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

To this day I yearn for Virtual On Cyber Troopers on Switch. -_-

Anyone besides me wonder how Dr. Robotnik fits in the Eggmobile with his long skinny legs?

Around the Network

I haven't been active in this thread as much , but I wanna say that I'm not in cheerful mood as before I'm still pissed Toshihiro Nagoshi the Yakuza creator left Sega .

I hate how Emily Rogers put Sega on Blast , And everybody sacking the Sega Genesis games as worthless in other forums , those genesis games are amazing they haven't played Phantasy Star 2 or 4 , Shinobi 3 , Streets of Rage 2.
If Sega Genesis is added expect Sega Genesis hits to come to NSO like these

-Rocket Knight Adventures (Classic)
-Rent a Hero
- Lunar Silver Star (Hopefully)
- Galaxy Force 2
- Shadow Dancer (Must have recommended)
- Soul Star
- Nova storm
- Burning Force
- Ranger X (Classic)
- Vay
- Biohazard Battle
- Popful Mail (hopefully)
-Keio Flying Squadron (hopefully)

- Fire Shark

and many many gems Sega Genesis offers no need to trash Genesis on Nintendo Switch Online

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 24 October 2021

The original Phantasy Star hasn't aged well.

Many of those franchises that Genesis is launching with on NSO are long dead and obscure.
That's why many people brush them of as trash, like they do with anything that doesn't hold up graphically or that they don't recognise.

Kakadu18 said:

The original Phantasy Star hasn't aged well.

Many of those franchises that Genesis is launching with on NSO are long dead and obscure.
That's why many people brush them of as trash, like they do with anything that doesn't hold up graphically or that they don't recognise.

Super mario bros 3 on NES doesn't hold up graphically neither , and people are asking for more SNES games already or GB games . Castlevania Bloodlines and Contra hard corps is launching in NSO those are mega hits , I don't understand where the unwarranted hate for Genesis? those 2 games are not in the Sega Genesis collection on Switch.