By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Which is your Favorite Streets of Rage game?

Streets of Rage 1 1 16.67%

Streets of Rage 2 2 33.33%

Streets of Rage 3 0 0%

Streets of Rage 4 3 50.00%

Total:6
dx11332sega said:

100 post This is Sega new RPG teehee

Apparently in the voice over they said it's only for mobile phones, so a big nope from me.

They just don't learn from their past failures.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

100 post This is Sega new RPG teehee

So it turned out to be just freemium phone garbage? -_-

HAPPY SATURNDAY!

If you want a game that feels like 90s SEGA racing games. Give Cruis'n Blast a shot on Switch

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

HAPPY SATURNDAY!

If you want a game that feels like 90s SEGA racing games. Give Cruis'n Blast a shot on Switch

Thanks Also I own World record to Cruis'n Blast carnival Joyride on switch.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Anyone know if more glitches were patched out of Sonic Colors Ultimate on Switch as of late?

Around the Network

The fact that Sega owns Atlus makes me like Sega more than before I played an Atlus game. I know Atlus games aren't really Sega IPs, for the most part. It would be like branding Avengers or Star Wars in the same category as Disney animation.
I like some Sonic games, and I like some Sega arcade games too. Sega is up there in my mind in terms of publishers.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 144 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

dx11332sega said:
Leynos said:

HAPPY SATURNDAY!

Thanks Also I own World record to Cruis'n Blast carnival Joyride on switch.