By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Council (thread about Sega)

Your favorite 3D Sonic Game

Sonic Adventure 1 0 0%

Sonic Adventure 2 1 33.33%

Sonic Heroes 0 0%

Sonic 06 1 33.33%

Sonic Unleashed 1 33.33%

Sonic Colors 0 0%

Sonic Generations 0 0%

Sonic lost world 0 0%

Sonic boom 0 0%

Sonic Forces 0 0%

Total:3

This may get me a lot of hate, but my favorite version of Dr. Robotnik is still the one from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. He was just so entertaining to watch. :)

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

This may get me a lot of hate, but my favorite version of Dr. Robotnik is still the one from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. He was just so entertaining to watch. :)

TBH It's robotnik fault for building such flawed machines , He puts the blame on his creations (scratch and grounder) But there's a reason why he won't make them smarter , also should of made scratch and grounder sharper like metal sonic with total obdiance unlike the SOnic heroes version Metal Sonic

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:
CaptainExplosion said:

TBH It's robotnik fault for building such flawed machines , He puts the blame on his creations (scratch and grounder) But there's a reason why he won't make them smarter , also should of made scratch and grounder sharper like metal sonic with total obdiance unlike the SOnic heroes version Metal Sonic

And of course the most entertaining (though unintentionally on the show's part because of what it sounds like) aspect of AOSTH Robotnik is his now legendary YouTube catchphrase:

Which came from this:

And has even been acknowledged in other Sonic adaptations since then. XD

I miss SEGA. Nintendo are the only 80s hardware company that are still going!

OneTime said:

Yeah, if Sega ever tried to get back into the hardware game I would support them. But I don't think they will. There were some rumors for awhile that they were considering a new console, but nothing ever came of it. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
OneTime said:

Yeah, if Sega ever tried to get back into the hardware game I would support them. But I don't think they will. There were some rumors for awhile that they were considering a new console, but nothing ever came of it. 

I still think Sega wouldn't have been forced to leave consoles behind if they didn't try add-ons for the Genesis, which they quickly gave up on in favor of the rushed launch of the Saturn.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:

Even with Sonic on it I don't trust energy drinks.

Lost Judgment reviewed well, 83 on Metacritic.

100 post This is Sega new RPG teehee