By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Review and Discussion Thread (89 on Meta and Opencritic)

Tagged games:

eva01beserk said:

Finally got a ps5. This and demons souls I bought. This is gona be the first game I start on it. Sucks that I work untill Sunday. I had this for like 4 days unable to play it.

Play it at work.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
eva01beserk said:

Finally got a ps5. This and demons souls I bought. This is gona be the first game I start on it. Sucks that I work untill Sunday. I had this for like 4 days unable to play it.

Play it at work.

I work at night I could probably get away with it. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:

I can't think of a better 1-2 punch to start with. One is a super fun and easy game, the other is a tough hardcore game, both are amazing. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

eva01beserk said:
BraLoD said:

Play it at work.

I work at night I could probably get away with it. 

See? Problem solved.

Play some LoD in between too as you are at it.

Might tell my sister to pick up the game, once she gets her PS5. Looks like a solid game to start with.
Also its on (88) now on both MC and OC.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:

Finally got a ps5. This and demons souls I bought. This is gona be the first game I start on it.

gratulation :) Two strong games and both looks awesome, have fun =)