By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Hub Thread - TIme to wrap up! Nintendo poll up

What was your favorite part of Nintendo's E3 Direct?

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp 3 8.82%

Cruis'n Blast 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 0 0%

Hyrule Warriors: AoC Puls... 0 0%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 13 38.24%

Mario Party Superstars 0 0%

Metroid Dread 11 32.35%

Shin Megami Tensei 5 5 14.71%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 0 0%

Warioware: Get It Together! 2 5.88%

Total:34

Tagging.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Noice! Tagging

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Honestly? The game I'm most interested in is Elden Ring, but it's not an option so I chose God of War Ragnarok (or was it FFVII Remake 2? I don't remember)

There are a bunch I want/need to hear about.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Halo infinite
and anything JRPG related

Also I think Shika is doing the XBOX E3 thread (edit:Ryuu beat me)

Tagging.

Really looking forward to seeing God of War: Ragnarok. Final Fantasy XVI next and hopefully more on Diablo 4 and something on The Sims 5 (don't judge lol). Edit: didn't realise I put Sims 4 instead of 5 xD

Last edited by hinch - on 02 June 2021

Around the Network

Hope to see Breath of the Wild 2.
Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4 would be awesome too, although I don't really expect to see either.
Also very excited fir The Elder Scrolls VI, but I also don't expect to see that one either.

Apart from that I'm hoping for a new Donkey Kong and 2D Metroid, I hope the rumors are true. Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch would be amazing.
Damn, now I'm getting more hyped than I wanted too. Shouldn't get my hopes up to much.

Halo, Starfield, diablo IV...

Hoping it's a big E3 this year.

Bayo 3 or bust

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'm most excited for the brand new games we don't even know exist yet. That's what makes E3 truly great for me. Seeing more stuff on games I already know exist isn't as exciting, especially if we've seen stuff before.

My second tier of excitement all has ties, none of them stand above the rest. Botw 2, MP4, Starfield, TES6, and Fable (if done right).

Tagging.

Finger crossed for Elden Ring second reveal. I'll even accept "Please, be excited" kind of update...