By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bloomberg's report: Nintendo Switch 'Pro' Reveal Expected Before E3

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Around the Network

There's no way the Switch Pro or whatever its going to be called is coming out this year for two reasons: A) the ongoing chip shortages + the inevitable price hike that comes with the Switch Pro means there's no reason to rush it to market this year when the standard and Lite models are still selling incredibly well, and B) Nintendo isn't going to release more powerful hardware without the software to go along with it, presumably a flagship title like BotW 2 which is already confirmed for sometime in 2022.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Otter said:

1. Nintendo can and has denied rumours in the past.

2. The sources of this info came from some of the most reliable sources we have in terms of rumours. Eurogamer in particularly checked through their own sources and they're not in the habit of producing random click bait 

With any rumour its worth remembering that anything can change at any time

Well, as suspected. although it seems though they've missed the mark surounding 4k/new chip/exclusive games etc. Although we still don't have a spec sheet.

-64GB internal storage
-7" OLED screen
-Adjustable stand
-Ethernet Cable
-Improved Audio

-"Dock your system to enjoy HD gaming on your TV."  No mention of 4k or performance

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/oled-model/

TomaTito said:

Takashi Mochizuki has been at it for years.

With perseverance anything is possible, the pro will come!

Ignore this OLED version, the PRO will come, BELIEVE!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"