By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Scariest game you've ever played?

Resident Evil 7 in VR.
So scary, I bought all of the dlc and I'm afraid to play it. Beat the main game, though. I guess that's something.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network

Clock tower with scissor hands on ps1. Nothing comes close to that

Doom 3 I actually found kinda scary; not in a very cerebral way, just in a visceral "oh shit a monster could be lurking in every pitch black corner or behind every door, ah shit there is one and it's gonna kill me" kind of way.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

I'm actually too scared to play Visage. Haunted house with realistic graphics and lots of scares is too much for me.

I have no problems with Outlast, Resident Evil, or Silent Hill. Even if RE7 scared me a bit.

I was going to say Visage. Amazing horror game and spooky as hell too.

I dunno...I guess either RE7 or Outlast. REmake 2 felt creepy and had a good horror vibe too I guess.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

The Regenerators in RE4 scared the living daylights out of me, to the point where I have literally had nightmares about them.

Their horrific appearance, movement, the music, and the fact you fight them in enclosed areas with nowhere to run is terrifying enough, but that raspy breathing, good grief, it makes me skin crawl just recalling it.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Dungeon Master 2: Skullkeep on the SegaCD

Runner up: Superman 64 because it was so terrible